Want to keep my erection

It's probably in your head at this point. If you can get it up in the first place then your mind is fucking you.

I'm not gonna lie: It's happened to me a few times. I do think it's entirely mental as I can get it up but finishing is a task. However, I've found that it's been the hardest to climax when I don't have serious feelings for her.

Sounds to me you think to much. Relax and see how it goes. If it still dont work then think about other things that might be causing youre problem.

Good luck bro

yeah bro, its about confidence.... Try different positions... Im sort of tall, so short girls suck when its in missionary...

Try this... put her legs over your shoulders and have her lay back on the bed so you can look at her... you need a bed or surface that is waist high for this.... just focus on her body and what shes got that u like

Seriously bro. It could be many things. How old are you. I am 43 and my johnson doesn't work like it use to. Also, when you have been with the same woman for many years I think it gets harder to get excited. Try different things. It sucks when you go soft in her, and its really weird. Make sure you talk to her about, this might relieve some of the stress.

Back