Want to Learn how to use Steroids wisely but do not know Where to look

WaterMage

Greetings everyone!

I am 29 years old, have been training seriously for 6 years in powerlifting and weightlifting. I have never taken steroids before.

I have a doctor in my current country, Peru, who will sell me steroids for extra cash.

For the first time in my life I know where to look to get steroids, now I simply need to educate

I am not a bodybuilder per se, but I do dabble in bodybuilding style training

I care more about health than performance or physique, yet I want to reach the next level of fitness and defy aging.

I want to aim for something more intense than TRT but less extreme than the level of steroid use by the average bodybuilder.

I want to spend the next two years researching so I can do this wisely

Before anyone recommends reading around the forums, I find it overwhelming to read the information on the forums, its discouraging and overwhelming for an absolute newbie..

Could someone please be so kind as to suggest books or essays that one should read to begin to become initiated in this science of steroids.. THANKS!!!

peace and respect

6 1
180 lbs
12 percent body fat

I know I have not yet reached my full potential, but I expect to do so within the next two years before I begin my first cycle.

Start with the sticky threads and the steroid profiles. That will give you a good foundation of knowledge. Make sure you read up on how the HPTA works too.

Back