Want to lose stomach fat!

PurplePatriot

Hey guys im currently in my winter bulking cycle getting ready for summer and I think im going to hit my target weight of 200, im 15lbs shy with 10 weeks left.

Im 20 years old, 6'1 and 7.8% body fat currently. Ive always had very low body fat which will presumably be lower when i start to cut but I have always had a thin pinch full of fat over my abs, especially lower, that has been hiding a six pack I know i can bring out. During my cycle the layer has gotten bigger something i figured would happen. I have never really had the need to cut or lose weight ever before so I dont know what im getting myself into.

I dont want to lose weight obviously. The rest of my body is completely tight. How much cardio is enough, how much is too much? How can I keep my weight and strength gains while doing this? Which supplements have worked best for you? This isnt a complete overhaul, its one pinch of fat on my stomach, very isolated.

If you're not on gear then you're not going to lose the belly fat while you still bulk up. Guys who are scared of stomach fat are the guys who never get very big, by the way. Why don't you wait until the spring, when your bulking cycle is over, to start trying to get rid of the fat?

^^^^
what he said

do you not want to lose the weight b/c your an athlete? if you diet the fat off of your stomach (lose little muscle) you will appear bigger. diet down and grow again after summer...

Yes this is exactly what im doing, sorry I didnt make it clear. Im not worrying about getting rid of this right now. At the moment all my focus is on my current cycle and making the absolute most out of it. I am only making future preperations to ensure I know exactly what needs to be done when its time. Everyone has told me that if my body fat is really below 8% like I say then its impossible to have this layer im talking about. But this is not true, i know that is an accurate measurement and my muscles and skin are firm and tight everywhere else.

Looking for cardio/supplement/diet suggestions for after my bulk cycle, i said this before... remember its not a complete overhaul of my body its just my stomach. Thanks for the help bros.

*The last four weeks of my cycle will be run with test/tren which i really hope will make my goal more easily attainable

Last edited:
PurplePatriot said:
Hey guys im currently in my winter bulking cycle getting ready for summer and I think im going to hit my target weight of 200, im 15lbs shy with 10 weeks left.
So you currently weigh 185 pounds.

How much did you weigh prior to starting your cycle? How long is this cycle?

How did you determine that you are 7.8% bodyfat?

Back