Want to take Liquid T3..read up on it...want some feedback from the vets

comrade00

I am banned!
I'm 21 yo
5'9 183lbs
Right now after about 6 months of bulking I am tipping to the fat side hitting 16% BF(but got a HELL of a lot stronger during the process)

I will begin cutting in about 3 weeks but changing up some workouts and re-doing the diet completely. I want some help shredding the fat off,my friend suggested drinking liquid carnitine while cutting he said it helps a lot...but from what I read on T3 I like that a lot better.

My biggest question is: Will T3 make me loose muscle while I take it? And also I understand its not a roid, so green light on being 21 and taking it correct?
And last question may be the most stupid one of all, but I have to ask it: On the RUI website, its available in liquid form...does that mean liquid as in drops under the tongue or does it need to be pinned?
Also those who used it please post some feeback

The only thing I'm worried about with it is too much muscle loss.

Of course there is slight chance of messing up your thyroid but that shouldn't be a long term problem. Like with test, when you take T3 your body stops producing it itself.

If you're not running AAS with it you want to take a very low dose of T3 to not lose muscle, like probably less than 50mcg/day, but then it seems like it's pointless to run it because of the possible, albeit tiny, risks associated with it.

It's like if you're gonna run it, might as well run it with AAS and get the most out of it that you can.

I would just eat clean, train hard and only use it if you hit a brick wall in terms of progress. That's what I'm doing (and if I do run it I'll stick to around 40mcg a day)

t3 is extremely powerful. It is not a beginner drug. You are very young and there is absolutely no reason for you to be messing with your thyroid. You're only only 183lbs. It wont take you long to get what you want without the risks that come with using t3.

You will likely lose muscle on it if you are not on AAS unless you run a very low dose. The guys above are correct. One, you are not on juice and two, based on your stats you shouldn't even be using compounds like this. This is for older more advanced users that have built a bigger frame and are at the point where they just want some help cutting. At 183lbs you shouldn't even be cutting and if you are you do not need t3 or anything else. I would never take it without AAS. I am using 100mcg a day now but I'm on plenty of gear to keep from losing muscle.

You will likely lose muscle on it if you are not on AAS unless you run a very low dose. The guys above are correct. One, you are not on juice and two, based on your stats you shouldn't even be using compounds like this. This is for older more advanced users that have built a bigger frame and are at the point where they just want some help cutting. At 183lbs you shouldn't even be cutting and if you are you do not need t3 or anything else. I would never take it without AAS. I am using 100mcg a day now but I'm on plenty of gear to keep from losing muscle.
I see, thanks. And thanks to all of you.

I can see taking T3 would be a waste of money.

Do you guys recommend any supplements that promote at least some minor fat loss?
I know diet is everything, and I have been saving up money to hire 3J as a coach pretty soon, however I still want some kind of advantage on top of a good diet(if there is any that is not AAS)

I see, thanks. And thanks to all of you.

I can see taking T3 would be a waste of money.

Do you guys recommend any supplements that promote at least some minor fat loss?
I know diet is everything, and I have been saving up money to hire 3J as a coach pretty soon, however I still want some kind of advantage on top of a good diet(if there is any that is not AAS)

N2slin would be a good product to try for fat loss and increased insulin sensitivity. This would help I believe but hiring 3J would be the best move you could make.

Back