warming up testosterone before injections?

but 22-23g and draw with then then put back this tip. or even just stick with the new pins. to use 28g for oil like this is nutz! you will be there for a while in some cases (depends on gear)

I use a 21 then 23 i Like a new one for pinning to ensure its sharp

why? with a 23g you can draw and pin with, perfect. and sometimes i switch tip to 25g 1" for delts (front and mid) or other smaller areas like that (front delt).
22-23g is good for both. to me 18g is too much for rubberstopper. I want my stuff as steril as possible, i am just uneasy when i see bits comming out as I have in the passed.
To pin with an 18g...... well I dont know I never tried that I think its crazy! HAHA
I see your point with the rubber stopper but touch wood hasn't happened yet. Will take your advice though and wait until my 18G have run out then just switch to the 22G to draw. There was a thread a couple days ago about pinning with 18G where a few blokes had to do it but there is no way in hell i'm pinning with that motherfucker.

I warm it for about a minute.. then draw and pin with the same 1" 29g slin pin. takes about 1 minute (or less) to draw and 15 seconds to pin .6 ml. easy and painless.

I warm it for about a minute.. then draw and pin with the same 1" 29g slin pin. takes about 1 minute (or less) to draw and 15 seconds to pin .6 ml. easy and painless.
I've drawn and pinned with the same needle before. I'm never doing it again, was like trying to pin with a pencil. I had to really push it in to get deep in the muscle.

I've drawn and pinned with the same needle before. I'm never doing it again, was like trying to pin with a pencil. I had to really push it in to get deep in the muscle.

really?? was it a slin pin? 29g pin's are pretty dang small to begin with.. it's just so easy and painless. I did the whole draw with and 18g, back fill a 25g thing and then just thought I'd try a slin pin in the delts.. now i use the same pin's for hcg and T, buy them by the box of 100 for like $15 bucks shipped. Cheap and easy.

I almost always warm up my Test. It does make the whole drawing and shooting process much faster. Ive also heard some people say that if the gear is warm it helps it disperse in to the muscle and is less evasive.

I always draw with a 22-21 gauge pin and inject with 23-25 gauge pin. I used 18g to draw at one time but they tore chunks out of the rubber stopper several times and had chunks floating around in the vial.

I cant imagine drawing and shooting with a 29g pin. Ive drawn with a 25g and it just took way to damn long.

Back