Warning - Lemelange..very Bad Customer Service..

Status
Not open for further replies.

dexcell

Hey bros, for anyone thinking about ordering products from this company...THINK AGAIN..I ordered about $150 worth or products from them, I didnt recieve any goods from them, nonetheless with their high level of customer service and satisfaction took it upon themselves to charge me for the order anyway, blaming the shipping company for me not recieving my order. I got no notice whatsoever to say that delivery was attempted, so all in all Id say that this company has alot to learn about how to treat its customers!

If anyone from Lemelange reads this, thank you for the great service you have provided me, Ill be sure never to call again and hope anyone who reads this realises that this company should be avoided unless you want very poor service, shop elsewhere!

Dexcell

Same here, they are a very good company. It sounds like there was an error, your credit card will always be charged upon ordering. They didnt try to scam you man, did you even talk to one of thier sales reps?

I contacted them and told them that I hadnt recieved my order, they told me delivery had been attempted several times, no delivery notes had been left which I found rather unusual as this is normal practise if someone is not home when delivery is attempted then the courier leaves a note to say they have tried to deliver and to phone a number to arrange a time for re-delivery or to collect from a depot.

Do you not agree that it was through no fault of my own that I didnt recieve my order and should not have been been made to pay for it? At the time I kept emailing them to try and sort something out, either to resend the order or to get a refund but they were adament that it was not their fault and that they would have to charge me.

Considering that the company is in the US and I live in the UK there wasnt much I could do really. I still feel that they have took a big liberty with me and find it astonishing that they thought that they had a right to charge me. As this was a long time ago now, I highly doubt that anything can be done in respect of a refund or re delivery but am still very annoyed about the matter, how anyone could possibly say that they had a right to charge me is beyond me!

Obviously I didnt want to kick up too much of a fuss because of the nature of the order people might of asked some awkward questions which I would rather not have to answer.

The result, I paid $150 for goods that I didnt recieve, not ideal I think you'll agree!

1ntense

1ntense

Last edited:
I see what your saying. If they, in fact used a carrier that offers some type of tracking (they all do) and they know that it made its way to your neck of the woods than they arent gonna give you it for free. However, I agree it isnt YOUR fault either. Sounds to me like you need a tracking number, and some1 from the carrier service to talk to.

The reason they gave me for charging me was that they shipping company had attempted delievery, delivery was not successful so they had to pay for the shipping back to the US, again not my fault.

The way I see it the customer is always right in business, I placed an order, though no fault of my own I did not recieve what I ordered, therefor was due a full refund. End of story. Unfortunately they did not see it that way, VERY BAD WAY TO CONDUCT A BUSINESS IMO.

1ntense

I'm with Pull on this one. I have ordered from them many times over the years and never had a problem receiving products that I order.
International shipping has always been a challenge. There are so many laws and policies to deal with. That's the reason we rely on the international shippers to manage package delivery.
But, the bottom line is that you did not receive what you ordered. You should be able to file a claim with your credit card company. That might help you out of this mess.

dexcell said:
The reason they gave me for charging me was that they shipping company had attempted delievery, delivery was not successful so they had to pay for the shipping back to the US, again not my fault.

The way I see it the customer is always right in business, I placed an order, though no fault of my own I did not recieve what I ordered, therefor was due a full refund. End of story. Unfortunately they did not see it that way, VERY BAD WAY TO CONDUCT A BUSINESS IMO.

1ntense

Because of widespread abuse, business has stopped seeing it as 'the customer is always right,' and now sometimes views the customer as trying to scam them.

What you need to find out is why the delivery was only 'attempted' and not just left at the door. Was the wrong address given?

I obviously do not know the whole story here, but if you told them to ship to you, and they did, and you are agreeing they did, then why shouldn't you be more upset at the shipping company? It sounds like le melange did what you wanted them to do.

Why is it their fault and not your fault? Obviously somebody has to pay, why should it be them? If you don't think you should pay, you can easily contact your credit card company and complain that you were fraudulently charged for merchandise that you never received.

It's nothing to get too bent out of shape about, you have recourse.

I'm not on anybody's side here, but I've always gotten what I ordered from le melange, and I have also done enough business to know that the customer is typically a jackass and will rob you blind if you let them. I'm not saying you are a jackass, but most customers tend to take out their frustrations on customer service for ALL of their frustrations, and that's not right.

Ok lets put it this way, if you ordered $150 worth of goods from the UK and didnt recieve anything would u expect to get charged for the goods? Maybe Im missing something and they had every right to charge me for nothing but a lot of hassle, tho I doubt it.

dexcell said:
Ok lets put it this way, if you ordered $150 worth of goods from the UK and didnt recieve anything would u expect to get charged for the goods? Maybe Im missing something and they had every right to charge me for nothing but a lot of hassle, tho I doubt it.

I'm saying I would want the contact info of the shipping service so I could talk to them. If I got the runaround at that point, I would then contact my credit card company and tell them what the problem is. But I would first try to find out what happened on the shipping end of things.

Were they supposed to leave your package at the door and for some reason refused to without a signature? Were they supposed to get a signature and they left a delivery slip and nobody contacted them after several days so they shipped it back to the company? Did they deliver to somebody else who did sign for the package?

First find out WHY they didn't deliver. Le melange is just a store who used a shipping company, they are going to charge you immediately, before they ship anything. They did charge you and they did ship. They did their part. It sounds like the shipper is the one who dropped the ball.

Find out what happened and come back here and let us know what happened. I'm sure le melange would like to get this resolved as well.

this thread sucks. =0l

one guy outta all the folks on this board has a prob with a good vendor and now they (Lemelange) have terrible service.

Thread locked, call the people who supposedly DELIVERED your shit. store>courier>you.

I think you know who you should be mad at, its not the stores fault and they dont owe you a second of pity if the courier fucked up. Business is business.

I'm moving this thread back from the recycle bin to here.

Let's keep it civil, otherwise it will be moved to the recycle bin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back