Water Based Winny instruction?

panteracfh

Knows whats up
Ok guys, i have no experience with Water based Winstrol (winny), can someone explain the steps in making this and also, ive heard it is somewhat difficult to come up with a decent end product? What steps are especially important? Thanks for the help :D

Big Tex (used Mr. T's recipe)

Heres what I do.

100mls of distilled water and add 2mls of BA and 2mls of Poly80. I heat the water warm enough to mix all that together. The water will look milky. Then I filter the water into a sterile vial and you are ready to go. As for the PEG400 I use that to dissolve the hormone, I react bad to Mr.T super solvent so I use peg400. Works good on me. I add 2 grams of Winstrol (winny) and 5mls of peg400 together and heat till dissolved. I also add 15mls of water to a 20ml vial. After the Winstrol (winny) or test no ester is fully suspended I then add it to a 10ml syringe and filter very slowly, drop by drop into the water. You will see that as the Winstrol (winny) falls into the water it starts to fall out of solution. After you have filtered all the Winstrol (winny) into the vial put your stopper back on and shake the shit out of it for like a minute or 2. You are ready to inject it now.

Ill be doing this proceedure tomorrow night, and will take pics along the way. Ill be making 83mg/ml water based test suspension.

I have 5g's. Ill be "frontloading" a cycle, but not traditionally by doubling the long ester, rather ill be adding an additional 83mg a day of tne in my delts. Ill do that for a few weeks, however long I can stand the pain.

That said, 83mg/ml cuz I can get 5g's to fit into 3 20ml vials evenly. 75mg/day, 83mg/day...whats the difference??

Ok bro's here it is:

Lets just say this method works and is tried and true.

Take 1 g Winstrol (winny) powder add to vial
Add 5 ml PEG400 to vial
Add .5ml BA to vial
Heat until it goes into solution (becomes clear liquid)
Withdraw clear liquid from vial with syringe and filter using .45 filter into sterile vial
Add 13.5ml bacteriostatic or sterile water into vial slowly (drop by drop)
This will bring the Winstrol (winny) out of solution and micronize it...swirl gently until all cloudy
Now put stopper on vial and shake vigorously
Put vial without stopper in oven and bake 275 for 30 min
Let cool and shake again...cap and you have 50mg /ml pure micronized Winstrol (winny) suspension in water (sterile)

P

ps. you can reduce the amount of PEG if you increase the BA...ie 1ml BA and reduce PEG to 2ML...the most important step is adding the water to the Winstrol (winny) when it is in solution...this is called titration and micronizes the Winstrol (winny) bringing it out o soution into suspension. You absolutely must add the water slowly and gently swirl mixture when finished until all is mixed into a cloudy end product...then shake...if yo shake too early you will have a sour milk looking product which is useless.

Last edited:
Praetorian said:
Ok bro's here it is:

Lets just say this method works and is tried and true.

Put vial without stopper in oven and bake 275 for 30 min
Let cool and shake again...cap and you have 50mg /ml pure micronized Winstrol (winny) suspension in water (sterile)

P

I have a question............

This is water based...........water boils at 212 degrees F............if you put your vial in the oven unstoppered, at 275 degrees for a half hour, doesn't most of your water boil away???

Mr.T said:
I have a question............

This is water based...........water boils at 212 degrees F............if you put your vial in the oven unstoppered, at 275 degrees for a half hour, doesn't most of your water boil away???

yes this is true but most ovens are not that accurate ...i should have mentioned i used a thermo and kept it under 200...also after doing this a few times i switched to using bacteriostatic water and there is no need to reheat it...this works much better..sorry for the confusion.
P

Praetorian said:
yes this is true but most ovens are not that accurate ...i should have mentioned i used a thermo and kept it under 200...also after doing this a few times i switched to using bacteriostatic water and there is no need to reheat it...this works much better..sorry for the confusion.
P

so, when using bacwater, are you saying that you do not bake the product at all?

Also, how long does this stay in suspension?

Looks intersting to me.

pullinbig said:
no surfractant?

GOOD EYE PB! Now that you mention it, those instructions do not include any type of surfactant. This would cause the hormone to clump up as it precipitates into the water. The surfactant is needed to allow the hormone to disperse.

A surfactant is not required. You may use one but it is not necessary!
This is the revised recipe that is used now...with great success mind you!

Take 1 g Winstrol (winny) powder add to vial
Add 5 ml PEG400 to vial
Add .5ml BA to vial
Heat until it goes into solution (becomes clear liquid)
Withdraw clear liquid from vial with syringe and filter using .45 filter into sterile vial
Add 13.5ml bacteriostatic or sterile water into vial slowly (drop by drop)
This will bring the Winstrol (winny) out of solution and micronize it...swirl gently until all cloudy
Now put stopper on vial and shake vigorously...voila

P

Mr.T said:
GOOD EYE PB! Now that you mention it, those instructions do not include any type of surfactant. This would cause the hormone to clump up as it precipitates into the water. The surfactant is needed to allow the hormone to disperse.

Wrong.

Before attempting to dispute the conversion recipe try it...200+ vials of 100% pure micronized sterile Winstrol (winny) suspension speak for themselves...as do the users. If you do some research you will find this as well...but there is no truth like experience.
P

Last edited:
ld50 said:
so, when using bacwater, are you saying that you do not bake the product at all?

Also, how long does this stay in suspension?

Looks intersting to me.

The product will suspend when shaken but will separate completely as a suspension should if left to sit for awhile. The problem in making a suspension of any kind is how do you filter the product. You need to put the product into solution to be able to filter it or you will lose mostof your hormone. PEG is used to put the Winstrol (winny) into solution then you are able to filter it to remove any impurities in the powder. Once you do this you can add sterile or bac water to ti to micronize it through titration. At this point further baking is unecessary as there are no impurities or bacteria present. It took awhile to figure out the exact method for success and it is a painstaking process...but it does work well if you are patient.
P

Last edited:
Praetorian said:
Wrong.

Before attempting to dispute the conversion recipe try it...200+ vials of 100% pure micronized sterile Winstrol (winny) suspension speak for themselves...as do the users. If you do some research you will find this as well...but there is no truth like experience.
P

I have tried many different methods for water based suspensions, and I have never gotten one to work without some type of surfactant. Just the simple fact that the pharmaceutical companies use a surfactant in thier water based compounds led me to beleive that it was a necessity.
I will give your method a try, and see how it turns out.

Mr.T said:
I have tried many different methods for water based suspensions, and I have never gotten one to work without some type of surfactant. Just the simple fact that the pharmaceutical companies use a surfactant in thier water based compounds led me to beleive that it was a necessity.
I will give your method a try, and see how it turns out.

Bro as i said i had to experiment for awhile before getting it right. I also made about 10 bunk vials before geting it down. Remember the tricky part is when adding the water go SLOW drop by drop and swirl very gently until complete solution is cloudy. If you shake it too soon it will curdle liek sour milk. Also try to make only a few at a time as it seems to work better while still fairly warm.
Good luck!
P

do youy rince the filters after filtering solution thru them? have you guys made 100mg/ml with this method? very interested thanks for the posts.

Back