Water Based Winny instruction?

btw it flows very easily thru a 25g pin.

I havent tried a shot yet but will later tonight or tomorrow and test for pain. premade 100mg/ml V can be tough sometimes. we'll see how this does.

anyway here's the steps i used. thanks to the original poster on this.

2g Winstrol (winny).
4ml peg400
.5ml ba

premade 100ml bac water.

heated solution til it cleared. let cool for a few so as not to blow out syringe or damage filter.

filtered into sterile vial and purged filter with 1ml peg400. ran another 30ml or so of air thru filter to make sure it was dry.

slowly dripped 12.5-13ml bac water into solution. (this part sucked as it took the longest to do this) after i slow dripped it i swirled it gently til it mixed then shook the shit out of it to get it to completely mix.

the pics where taken just a few minutes after that.

I have tried the PEG & Mr. T's recipe. Both work well. I am sensitve to PEG so I stay away from that all together. For me, I think Mr.T's recipe worked better, the powder was for fine or microzized then using the PEG recipe for some reason.

alright how come no-one is payin attention to me? no repies yet bout what is reccommended for MOI.....i got 20 grams of winny...wanna make 15grams of it into injectables at 100mg/ml or 50mg/ml if i hafta...

huh... gymmygenius? i posted how i made it. the entire proces took 20 minutes. 10 of that was drip drip dripping.

mine yeilded 20ml of 100mg/ml V. do you need me to come up dare and make it fo you? if so make sure you got me a hot babe witha big ass and a hairy ass too. sweets for the sweet.

do you need to use bac. water for this....or can you just use disstilled(sterile) water? Using Bac. water adds a tad more BA to the mix(but I guess it's so littl ethat it dosen't mater)???

GATOR98 said:
do you need to use bac. water for this....or can you just use disstilled(sterile) water? Using Bac. water adds a tad more BA to the mix(but I guess it's so littl ethat it dosen't mater)???

i made my own bac water with 1.5% ba. there is more ba in the solvent than the bac h20. the water needs to be sterile.

pullinbig said:
i made my own bac water with 1.5% ba. there is more ba in the solvent than the bac h20. the water needs to be sterile.
So to make your own Bac. water you added 1.5 ml BA to 98.5 ml water......than ran it through a syringe filter? See, the question I have is, I've read that Winstrol (winny) tends to fall out of solution if the BA content is too high? THis recipe already states .5 ml out of 20ml(2.5%)...then by adding bac. water it might trigger the Winstrol (winny) to crash????But again, this is only what i've read.......I will experimnet tonight with this method to see what happens. Thanx for the input bro.

winny in water is not a SOLUTION. it is a SUSPENSION. huge difference. I have made Winstrol (winny) in water and oil in suspension.

High BA has nothing to do with a hormone falling out of solution anyway. in fact its the opposite the more BA you use the better shot you have a compound holding in SOLUTION. however i have heard that about Winstrol (winny) just never seen it proved or disproved.

injectables are either a solution or a suspension. solutions are clear and suspensions (see above pics) are cloudy or milky looking.

whoever told you that high ba will cause Winstrol (winny) to fall out of solution was talkig about Winstrol (winny) as a solution and not a suspension. I have made Winstrol (winny) both ways. the suspension is much easier. i have had Winstrol (winny) to hold in solution but have had it to crsh many times as well. anyone that has worked with Winstrol (winny) knos that it is tough to work with at times. Winstrol (winny) does not hold everytime iusing peg as a carrier. ask ida or myself about this.

hope this cleared things up a bit for ya.

good luck and keep us posted of your results.

Last edited:
Yes very clear bro, thanx. I'm stupid.......I know the diff. betwen suspension and solution....I just got mixed up, cuz I know we have to get it in sol'n in order to filter out impurities.......but the additional BA(from the bac. H2O) only gets added durig the titration which brings the Winstrol (winny) out of sol'n anyways.......I should have figured thi sout myself......but again thanx alot bro.

I think what he was reffering to with the BA thing was the instructions for using my super solvent, to put Winstrol (winny) into a solution in oil.

My super solvent will put Winstrol (winny) into a stable solution in oil, but if you add more than 1% BA, it will cause it to crash. Why?? I really don't know. Using my super solvent with something like test prop, you can add all the BA you want, and it doesn't effect it negatively, but with Winstrol (winny), it will make it drop out of solution.

well mr t the guy was right. no surfractant needed. turned out beatifully and passed thru a 25g pin no prob.

My attempt at making injectable winstrol using Praetorian's method.
Well, this was my first attempt at making winstrol-injectable.
My main problem was my stanozolo powder. As you can see from the pictures, the powder did not full dissolve when heated and shaken vigerously. (maybe a coffee grinder will help to micronize it?)

Since there was so much hormone particulate left in the bottle and in solution, much of it did not get past the filter.
I ended up recalculating the amount of water to add in the end.
Approximately 1ml of hormone+fluid were caught up in the filter...or did not make it past it anyways. That comes to a 25% loss. So I used 25% less water.
The bottles of winstrol have been sitting for several hours now and the stanozolol has collected at the bottom. Have a look.
My next go at this will go much better....so I hope.
Thanks for the excellent method Praetorian!

Diablo

*****Sorry guys, I tried to post some pics but the site is having some problems. I will post them tomorrow.*****

Back