Water Based Winny instruction?

stanous has a high melting point. 450f or so. if you get it hot enough it will all melt. put it on the eye of the stove (electric) on medium high and give it time. it will melt. i use a hot plate.

pullinbig said:
stanous has a high melting point. 450f or so. if you get it hot enough it will all melt. put it on the eye of the stove (electric) on medium high and give it time. it will melt. i use a hot plate.

Pullinbig, I wish I had known this about stanozolol BEFORE I had attempted to make it. But thanks for the heads up.

Also, doesnt the glass vial explode or break from being set on the eye of the stove?

Wouldnt the PEG400 and BA burn or evaporate at 450degrees while you are heating the mixture (in an attempt to get the winni to melt) ??

Thanks bro
Diablo
BTW, why cant I add pictures!??? Again, the site said steroidology was having difficulties. Errrr!

diablo570 said:
Pullinbig, I wish I had known this about stanozolol BEFORE I had attempted to make it. But thanks for the heads up.

Also, doesnt the glass vial explode or break from being set on the eye of the stove?

Wouldnt the PEG400 and BA burn or evaporate at 450degrees while you are heating the mixture (in an attempt to get the winni to melt) ??

Thanks bro
Diablo
BTW, why cant I add pictures!??? Again, the site said steroidology was having difficulties. Errrr!

no and no.

Yes, a HUGE THANK YOU to Praetorian!
This should me made a sticky or at least added to a "The Best Of:" sticky (if there is one) :D

Thanks again Praetorian. I just have to shoot some to see what its like.

Diablo

Last edited:
I have made a 2nd attempt at making injectable stanozolol and this time it has NOT been any better.

My finished product looks like white colgate toothpaste.
Consistency: very thick, like a VERY thick shake. Why is that?
(I very accurately measured out everything and double checked, so I had NO errors in making this.)

Here is exactly what I did and used:

1)weighed out 1 gram of stanozolol (1.03grams to be exact)

2)in a 10 ml vial, I added:
-4mL PEG 400
-0.5mL benzyl alcohol
-1.03 grams stanozolol powder
The slighty mixed

3)placed contents onto store burner until the contents turned clear (occasionally swirled contents to ensure even heating)

4)Let cool 10 minutes (still warm though)

5)Sterile filtered ****0.22um****<----Is that ok, or only use 0.45um?
sterile filtered the now cooled contents into a 20mL sterile vial

6)Purged the filter with 1mL of PEG400. This 1mL PEG400 was purged INTO the sterile vial, so a total of 5mL of PEG400 was used to make this.

7)Ran air through filter to remove as much liquid as possible

8)Slooowly rotationally (moved needle around in a circle while dripping) dripped the 0.22um filtered bacteriostatic water into the sterile vial.
I dripped a total of 13.5mL of bacteriostatic water into the 20mL vial.

Now------the water remained on TOP of the PEG400/stanozolol mixture.
Once done adding the 13.5mL of bact. water, I then slowly and gently swirled the vial to get the bact. water sitting on top of the PEG400+stanozolol (which ison the bottom) to mix.

Then shook the 20mL vial vigorously.

RESULT: A solution so thick, I can turn the bottle upside down and it stays glued in one place!
WHY IS THAT HAPPENING??

I only deviated in ONE area of the protocol, and that was I used a
0.22um filter instead of a 0.45um filter.
Could that have caused the problem?
If so, why?

Thank you for ANY and ALL help guys.

Diablo

the filter wont make a differnece. you procedure looks like mine cept i used 2g Winstrol (winny) to make it 100mg/ml. that wouldnt make a differnce either.

i dont know bubba. mine is still looking good.

did you let the water run down the side of the vial 1 drop at a time? not sure why it didnt mix with the solution while dripping either, mine ran together.

try again and see what happens.

PullinBig:

I have been talking with Praetorian about this. He and I will post later this evening once we remake it using his cirtiqued instructions.

Thanks bro....

...and you used 2grams Winni to make 20mL at 100mg/mL wth no problems????

Did you adjust your PEG400 and BA volumes to accomodate the additional stanozolol?

Thanks

Last edited:
diablo570 said:
PullinBig:

I have been talking with Praetorian about this. He and I will post later this evening once we remake it using his cirtiqued instructions.

Thanks bro....

...and you used 2grams Winni to make 20mL at 100mg/mL wth no problems????

Did you adjust your PEG400 and BA volumes to accomodate the additional stanozolol?

Thanks

same formula you used just a little less bac water. 100mg/ml pain free.

no shaking.

and yes it precipitates while its dripping into the solution.

after dripping in the bac water i swirled gently to mix thouroughly then i gave it a good shaking. you know what this stuff has been sitting several weeks now and it still has not seperated.

i just did the one test shot for pain and have left it alone since. ED injects gripe my hiney.

Did anyone figure out why diablo's Winstrol (winny) didn't work? I'll be making this soon enough.

RJH8541 said:
Did anyone figure out why diablo's Winstrol (winny) didn't work? I'll be making this soon enough.
i spoke with him many times via email about it...we determined that his powder either wasn't Winstrol (winny), as he thought it was, or the purity of the Winstrol (winny) was way down...considering a lab report i just saw for whom he got his powder from, it came back at 99%+ pure...so i am pretty sure he got some mislabeled powder...take care

ugkit said:
i spoke with him many times via email about it...we determined that his powder either wasn't Winstrol (winny), as he thought it was, or the purity of the Winstrol (winny) was way down...considering a lab report i just saw for whom he got his powder from, it came back at 99%+ pure...so i am pretty sure he got some mislabeled powder...take care

that is why you always need to run a MP test

Back