Water based winstrol conversion to powder

jonnybbig

May sound elementary but I only have source for H20 based stanozolol and not pills. I want to convert to powder so I can make some custom solutions. Tell me if it is as easy as filtering the solution. That would be awesome. But then after drying (I have suction filtration system) can I weigh and mix with tren or test prop powder, etc and ethyl oleate. Is it as simple as weighing the yield from direct filtration of water based win?

bump. no one done this?

Okay, lets think about this for a second. If you have Winstrol (winny) in H2O at 50mg per ml and you have 10 ml of it then you got 500mg. If you try your method (weigh your filter media prior to filtration) then you should come out with a filter cake that is 500mg heavier than the original weight of the media "After it is fully dryed!!!!"
If you don't want to do that then simple distillation, under vacuum of about 20mm Hg, should get your water boiled off leaving your Winstrol (winny) behind caked to the bottom of your boiling flask????
Bad thing is I don't know what kinda PEG is used in this stuff you got, plus if there is poly80 in it. If there is then you will need to know what kinda PEG is there and figure out the BP for that and boil it off under vacuum so as not to destroy the Winstrol (winny) and still I don't know if that would be the efficient way to do this.
Seems like I've heard of ppl bringing their Winstrol (winny) out of solution much easier than all that.
So with that advise not probably helping you, here is a good ole bump to keep it at the top!

Making an injectable Winstrol (winny) has always been tricky, and it's hard to find a straight answer. IMO, just take it orally as it's effective either way. I don't understand the desire to inject something that works so well orally. I wish I could take all roids orally. I'm not scared to shoot, but it can be a fucking pain in the ass, literally and non-literally.

Making an injectable Winstrol (winny) has always been tricky, and it's hard to find a straight answer. IMO, just take it orally as it's effective either way. I don't understand the desire to inject something that works so well orally. I wish I could take all roids orally. I'm not scared to shoot, but it can be a fucking pain in the ass, literally and non-literally.

Iron, this thread, is a pain in my ass! Now he's got me all jacked up to know how you do this and I wont ever even use it! Just want to know now...

Iron, this thread, is a pain in my ass! Now he's got me all jacked up to know how you do this and I wont ever even use it! Just want to know now...

You're still a whipper snapper, so start mixing shit together, injecting, and let us know if you live through it. :thefinger

For real? You're never heard that? It's what old people call young people. It's really a few generations older than me, it's what old people said back when I was a kid.

Old ppl call young ppl Whipper Snappers? Ha! So Whipper Snappers must be some cooooool ass dudes! :dj:

Back