way to add flavor to meat with no salt

Mrs. Dash in the spice section of your grocery. no salt no msg. i load my chicken and pork up with this everytime i eat ...... guilt free flavor.

I just can stand brown rice so if i do rice its white.... if u eat white rice zest an orange into it as it is soaking in the boiling water. Mrs dash might make brown rice good thou.... will have to try it.

they have some good rubs and marinades in there as well. try taking your chicken and or steak with jalapenos with their juice and wrap it in aluminum foil while you cook it. if you dont want the bite then remove the peppers after cooking. the foil will allow the pepper to blend with the meat and wont dry it out

That sounds good but i only flavor chicken n pork as i eat them 3 times a day. Steak i might eat once a week... maybe.... so its like a treat for me. Steak= medium rare with a few dashes of pepper. I love a blood steak. That n rare tuna... nice n purple.

Chilli, ginger, garlic, turmeric, cayenne, coriander, parsley, mustard, oyster sauce, soy sauce, chilli sauce wow there's probably much more. Although the sauces have salt, in moderation is key

Hitting ur caloric needs !

Alright so as of 4 weeks ago i started to "
bulk" According to the harris and benedict equasion i need 2,700 cals roughly to maintain so ive been eating 3,200 for a couple of days then on the third day dropping it back to 2,700 . I havent put on any weight yet . My body compostion appears to be changing alot tho im also now half way thru my 3rd month of ghrp2/6 - cjc . My question is am i eating enough ? Do i have to eat to the point were im satisfied . Im gettin all my macros from clean carbs,lean proteins and good fats . Im considering just eating in surplus everyday . It may be the peps im not sure .

Back