We have more "Currently Active Users" than Elite Fitness

thefantom1 said:
Thats back when I used to post the most over there... some good memories... but better ones here... :)

That's when it started taking a turn for the worst, when you started posting more. :D

EXCELLENT! It just goes to show you that this is a quality board with a lot of great people. I will never log on to that board again. GS is a greedy bastard.

I was a member of Anabolex and they lock me out of the site too. Elite is alright ,but Anabolex would'nt even answer me . They must think they have too many people on thier site. Steroidology is the way to go. Great site guys,keep it up. Screw Anabolex !!

BigAndy69 said:
This board reminds me of Elitefitness in the late year 2000, eary 2001 before all the changes.

Yeah the golden years of Elite!!

All the great mods were posting then! I learned a great deal there from 1999 to 2001!!

I cant preach this place enough, but the mods and admin. here make this place great site!!! Im glad I found this site compared to my last site this place is a blast!! Great info also compared to last site given by 14 year olds how to train and take gear damn them all kids.

LAWNSAVER said:
Yeah the golden years of Elite!!

All the great mods were posting then! I learned a great deal there from 1999 to 2001!!

definitely... the archives of that place are priceless. It's a shame that you have to be "platinum" to run a search.

Back