Week 4 test e

oline

well its week 4 on the test e and each and EVERY phucking pin still hurts. Red, swelled and hurts like a bitch. Never hurts day of pin, its always day 2-7. WTF? Using a 22g pin.

yeah it lasted that long for me too and i was doing 23g. had to tell people i pulled a muscle or something cause i was always limping around lol. but it goes away just takes time for your muscles to get used to it.

It sucks! And the swelling is hard as a rock. I just did my first pin in my delt and omg i can barly move my arm. lol Had to get my glutes a break.

damn 22g? Thats scary to me. 25g here. It has a lot to do with BA of the gear too.

The brand is Chemblend. And have no idea what the ba is.

Make sure you are injecting the needle into the muscle very slowly, and injecting the actual test very slowly. Afterwards massage the injection site to help the oil disperse throughout the muscle. It will take much longer but that will help with the pain somewhat.

Make sure you are injecting the needle into the muscle very slowly, and injecting the actual test very slowly. Afterwards massage the injection site to help the oil disperse throughout the muscle. It will take much longer but that will help with the pain somewhat.

Did this... We will see tomorrow lol.

Also maybe try warming your gear when its loaded into syringe....i put it under a small lamp...hop in shower and when im out the oil is warm...muscles are relaxed..etc. some guys wrap the syringe w a warm washcloth too. If that and a 25g doesnt help...get new gear bro. Good luck.

Also maybe try warming your gear when its loaded into syringe....i put it under a small lamp...hop in shower and when im out the oil is warm...muscles are relaxed..etc. some guys wrap the syringe w a warm washcloth too. If that and a 25g doesnt help...get new gear bro. Good luck.
Beat me to the punch. :biggthump

Back