Weight loss w/ cardio + keeping MUSCLE!

nightside

Hey everyone, I am 24 years old 6'0 230 lbs. BodyFat is approx 30-32%

This is my workout routine now. With this workout I am on a deficit, and in Ketosis. Diet is in check + taking Protein shakes(low carb) X 4 (during workouts) + BCAA's + multi vitamins +ECA STACK

8am-10am- Swimming (5,000 yards)

8:30-9:30- Lifting (8 or 10 Reps) Monday- Biceps/Triceps Tuesday-Back/Abs Wed- Legs Thursday - Chest Friday- Shoulders Sat- Burnouts

9:30-10:30 Swimming(3,000 yards)

Sundays are off and recovery.

Any advice on some things I should change?

Oh and the swimming is just not striaght lap swimming, I am an experienced swimmer with a mixup of workouts and sets. Cardio is changing constantly at pace/speed length and intervals

well sounds like (at least to burn fat) you are on the right track. It does take time to do. The biggest thing is making sure you're calories are low enough. As long as you are eating well, I wouldn't worry too much about losing muscle mass. Get that BF down into the teens (and I'd expect that to take 4-6 months), then work up a solid clean bulking phase.

I am shredding the weight so fast.. and I AM ACTUALLY FUCKING LIFTING MORE/ STRONGER/LONGER/HARDER/ MORE RAGE :)

down 8 pounds...day 3

no not water weight(2 gallons a day)

Take pics every other week or so, it will let you actually see results and motivate you even more to keep at it. Keep up the good work and stick to a clean diet

good luck man....i have dropped 26 pounds in the past 2 1/2 months myself...once you see results u will wanna keep going

oh and just out of curiosity...how is the eca stack going....i know a friend who has done and was interested in it myself...but i was always weary about the sides

Thanks for the support and great ideas on the pictures. As for the ECA stack the sides arent really there at all.. remember with ECA u start small on the eph and built it gradually. You body gets use to it so you increase the dose slowly over 10 weeks. ECA gives me tons of energy.. JUST DONT TAKE IT past 4 pm.. or you will be up all night watching the twilight zone!

does anyone have any idea how long it takes before you can private message someone? Someone messaged me and it wont let me reply?

Back