Well and this is my last stuff to need advice, HELLAS TESTO E GTG?

Gorgorbey

HEllas norma test enanthat.

i've no box, i pik-up vials in plane...

i bring All my stash from greece, last holidays.

thanx for your Help

Last edited:
Some advice please?

Looks real to me, I got my Norma test-e last Thurs, looks identical. White band is normally a sign of legit gear, plus Norma test-e is thick oil so when you suck it into the needle it will take a while - normally a sign it is legit.

PS: lot number on mine is exactly the same, 0712025

Looks real to me, I got my Norma test-e last Thurs, looks identical. White band is normally a sign of legit gear, plus Norma test-e is thick oil so when you suck it into the needle it will take a while - normally a sign it is legit.

PS: lot number on mine is exactly the same, 0712025

thank you, yes i took in needle and it cames exactly like you said. So tahnk you bro!

No problem. I'm 7 days into my first cycle with test-e (250mg twice a week, Mon and Thurs). No noticeable strength gains yet but have put on 5lbs of weight (probably water) and got a bit more acne as well as higher libido.

How are you doing on yours?

No problem. I'm 7 days into my first cycle with test-e (250mg twice a week, Mon and Thurs). No noticeable strength gains yet but have put on 5lbs of weight (probably water) and got a bit more acne as well as higher libido.

How are you doing on yours?

with test E you have to wait over 8 days to see some andro-effects

I guess 10 days is right to see changes, and also in 10 days it connect 2 injcts a least.

They look real. I've got the same in stock. I get mine from Crete. Where in Greece did you get yours? An island or the mainland?

They look real. I've got the same in stock. I get mine from Crete. Where in Greece did you get yours? An island or the mainland?

I think your question was directed at the other poster but I got mine from an online supplier, one I trust though. Came from Greece (with Greek postmark though).

Hi! I got it from athen. could you let your opinion for my others stuffs (pics are in this forum) thanx!

Last edited:
Back