Questions about my current cycle, need help!

Aleuro

Just looking for some advice on my first cycle. I have done a lot of research and I’m trying to make sure I have everything before I start.
This is currently my first cycle ever, I’m 20 yrs old, 5’8, (inb4tooyoung), I know the risks, I have been bodybuilding for about 2-3yrs. I’m an ectomorph looking to gain mass.
I have a VERY strict diet, everything’s balanced. Low sodium, rarely any fat, and an even protein/carb ratio.
Here is my cycle:

Week-1-10 -> Test Enth 250/500mg (read below)E3D
Week-1-12 -> Adex 0.25mg EOD (reduce to 0.125 EOD in last week)
PCT:
Week-13 -> Nolva 20mg 2x/d or Clomid 50mg 2x/d
Week-14-16 -> Nolva 20mg/d or Clomid 25mg/d

I have a couple questions regarding my cycle workout…

I’m looking to see gain an extreme amount of weight, should I increase the dosage of Test Enth to 500mg E3D but leave everything the way it is?

In case I ever start to feel an itchiness around my nipples, when should I start taking Nolvadex, (ex: 4 weeks in and I’m starting to see side effects of gyno?)

Is it a good idea to stick to Clomid, PCT instead of HCG, I hear it can be somewhat suppressive of natural testosterone itself?

I know this is also a silly question, I’m not sure how the accuracy is especially when someone told me something about "ester weight"? Does that even matter? I'm trying to see how many vials I will need if I will be using 500 mg per week for 10 weeks. (EX. 250mg/ml 10ml/vial would last me about how many vials?)

If I would be starting a cycle with 250mg E3D would I be injecting 250mg every third day, (EX: 250mg Monday, Thursday 250mg, Sunday, 250mg? and so on?)

Is a 1cc 30 gauge 5/16 needle good?

If anyone has any better recommended cycles I could use instead of mine I would appreciate it!

What are the risks? Have you read any studies that show the negative effects of cycling before your brain/endocrine system are fully developed? Which studies?

What are the risks? Have you read any studies that show the negative effects of cycling before your brain/endocrine system are fully developed? Which studies?

For which part?

Yes I have.

I lost my sources unfortunately, may not be accurate :(

What are the risks of using AAS? The general risks to anyone regardless of age and the specific risks when you are under the age 25? You said you know what they are.

a 5/16 inch needle won't go deep enough into muscle. and you can inject with 30g but probably can't draw with it. the ai during cycle is what controls your e2 levels so if on cycle and you feel you are getting sides from higher estrogen adjust you ai dosage for that. blood work during the cycle will be the most accurate way to do this. at 250mg a e3d a vial will last around 5 weeks. do not increase dose to 500mg e3d that will put you at a little over a 1000mg a week for your first cycle probably not a good choice you say you have done research but your asking questions about dosing and even how all of the dosages work out which is one simple thing if you had researched that you would have learned. you need to be more prepared for your cycle.and clomid and nolva should be run together for pct. do not run a aas yet, you truly do not seem prepared. you might want to rethink this and wait a couple years.

By the time u figure out all your questions you should be old enough to run gear. Increasing test doesnt get u bigger. Try increasing calories bud. You gotta eat. Then eat. After that, eat more. Don't stop fucking eating! I'm 100% confident you don't know how to eat to gain. Gear will never get you any gains. It's all about the food.

By the time u figure out all your questions you should be old enough to run gear. Increasing test doesnt get u bigger. Try increasing calories bud. You gotta eat. Then eat. After that, eat more. Don't stop fucking eating! I'm 100% confident you don't know how to eat to gain. Gear will never get you any gains. It's all about the food.
And when you get done reading ^^^^^^ post, EAT some FUCKING MORE. But God DAMN, 20 years old?? Why would you cycle now? Hell you ain't old enough to but beer??

Back