Well, I ain't dead YET!!!

RJ

On Vacation
Yeehaw. After my illustrious try at my first home brew, I took 40mg of DBOL yesterday, along with a cc each of my new EQ and CYP. And I must say, after last year doing two cycles of the QV enanthate (50ml jug)with a bizillion % BA, I must say it is really nice to not have any pain or a big ass knot on my ass. Thanks for everyones help.

BTW, anyone reading this thinking about making oral DBOL with everclear, get a juice chaser. YUCK :Puke:

Awesome bro. At least you have a high concentration on the dbol, to cut down on the everclear volume. 200mg/ml, right?

ld50 said:
Awesome bro. At least you have a high concentration on the dbol, to cut down on the everclear volume. 200mg/ml, right?

That's true. Funny you say that, because 5iu of that stuff (10mg) only seems like such a small amount. I guess it doesn't matter though?

BTW, I am at 40mg/day, so I thought I would split it up in 10mg/morning, 10mg/lunch (noonish), and 20mg before I go to the gym. Sounds cool. Is there any difference when dealing with this stuff in liquid form that I should know about to change my dosing schedule? Thanks Ida.

No difference in dosing. I would keep it to 4 even doses though, 3-4 hours apart, to keep the blood levels more even.

based on when you get up, such as 8-12-4-8

ld50 said:
No difference in dosing. I would keep it to 4 even doses though, 3-4 hours apart, to keep the blood levels more even.

based on when you get up, such as 8-12-4-8

Thanks. We'll do.

why not get empty gel caps and put the dbol juice in that and chase the gel cap down with juice. no yuk, all juice taste. you know?

chichy

why not just cap the dbols in the first place? IMO theres no reason to convert dbol into a liquid then cap....

just my 2CC

i would think that its easier to convert into liquid all you need to do is measure what is it, 151? i was just saying i dont like to taste ass, i rather cap it. but i cant take that stuff unless i was to turn into dikechichy. just throwing around my 2 cents

chichy

chicmuscle said:
i would think that its easier to convert into liquid all you need to do is measure what is it, 151? i was just saying i dont like to taste ass, i rather cap it. but i cant take that stuff unless i was to turn into dikechichy. just throwing around my 2 cents

chichy

I put it into solution to get away from capping. And I don't mind the taste of ass chichy!!LOL:naughty:

But the EC does produce a foul taste. Not like any ass I've ever had my tongue in!!

Back