i cant tell if i gained fat or if i'm water bloated, opinions?

SoHo

[gill]
about 3 weeks ago i decided to get myself together, get back to work and, get my ass back in the gym after a tough breakup with my girlfriend.. so i got some sauce flowing hahah

was looking to do a clean bulk type blast. i just entered week three of 250mg test cyp EW, 350mg tren ace EW, and 40mg turinabol ED (and 25mcg t3 ED).

i notice myself getting bulkier as the days pass ESPECIALLY in the past one week exactly, without any change in my diet. i honestly dont even eat a lot, thats just how i do it. i definitely do not cross the 2200 cals per day. since i started i've increased my carbs a bit but nothing major, no more than 150-175g carbs per day. knowing my body, this is not something that would pack so much fat on me so fast. especially with my t3.

my e2 is under control, the test is 10000% legit from a known source, the tren is legit for sure also from my guy i've used this lab before...

but whats questionable is the tbol. i've taken tbol once before @ 40-60mg a day and i think i got a bit bloated as well but nothing like this.

maybe i got some dbol? it makes no sense to me why i would gain fat i eat completely clean and at maintenance, with t3. any insight?

At this time frame, it's 99% water...Your muscle belly,and tissues are merely just holding water,it's not necessarily a bad thing, it's just the nature of the beast using AAS..It's what they do, For most AAS if not all they're not anti-inflammatory by nature..You will retain fluid at some point or an other, diet depending,training,AI's,GENETICS etc etc will dictate the amount and where it's distributed.

If you just started lifting again 3 weeks ago, depending on how long you were off, starting a cycle was probably not the best idea. Watch your tendons. Ive done this before and about a month into it my tendons started hurting so bad, I could barely workout.

To answer your question though, its definitely water in the first 3 weeks. The good news is that the best is yet to come.

I agree with the above posts. What's your stats?. But a couple things though. If you were out of the game not working out for sure a bad idea to jump on the sauce again. Also 25mcg a day of t3 isn't worth it. Your body produces around that number so you're just replacing what you produce naturally. 40mcg+ a day and you're good

At this time frame, it's 99% water...Your muscle belly,and tissues are merely just holding water,it's not necessarily a bad thing, it's just the nature of the beast using AAS..It's what they do, For most AAS if not all they're not anti-inflammatory by nature..You will retain fluid at some point or an other, diet depending,training,AI's,GENETICS etc etc will dictate the amount and where it's distributed.
yes very true. i havent really been using anything but test for a while now so i forgot what it's like to use other compounds. my diet is great, i just think its the carbs because looking back at the previous times i've used tren (maybe 4 or 5 different blasts, some even up to 700mg a week), no matter how low i ran the test; if i wasnt doing low carb i was a bit bloated up and i guess thats just whats happening now. throw tbol in the mix and forget it.

To answer your question though, its definitely water in the first 3 weeks. The good news is that the best is yet to come.
hahaha yeah true, i guess i just got scared. i've basically maintained around 10% bodyfat without even trying for the past few months after being 7-8% all throughout summer, and now all of a sudden with no change in diet at all i appeared fatter in one week. good thing its winter! but i have gotten dramatically bigger in these less than 3 full weeks. less is more guys.
i plan on keeping my clean bulk routine up until the beginning of march, then start shredding for summer. yeah, summer here starts in mid-late april guys. right around the fucking corner

I agree with the above posts. What's your stats?. But a couple things though. If you were out of the game not working out for sure a bad idea to jump on the sauce again. Also 25mcg a day of t3 isn't worth it. Your body produces around that number so you're just replacing what you produce naturally. 40mcg+ a day and you're good
right now i am 180lbs, 5'10 and around 10% bodyfat.

and no, studies show that a healthy person produces anywhere between 11-19mcg of T3 naturally. i also always run t3 with tren because tren really slows down your natural T3 production. plenty of guys take 12.5mcg of t3 with their tren just because of this reason. but yeah, i will up the t3 and throw in some pharma GH when its time to shred down. cant fucking wait!

OP if you are eating right on gear and it's only been 3 weeks why on earth would even think it is fat tissue....Think, think , think :)

Also why the hell all the compounds and above all why tren. You said you had a layoff. Sounds quite foolish when all you need to get back was one or two. BigSwole told you something important to think about.

Listen I have done many times jumping back on after a layoff. Trained hard and heavy....Now at 65 I have a lot of joint and tendon problems. If you plan to lift for a life time take advise from people like us with some age.

Please always give us complete stats it helps us help you. How old are you. What is your training history like. How many cycles have you done. I presume you have done Tren before?

OP if you are eating right on gear and it's only been 3 weeks why on earth would even think it is fat tissue....Think, think , think :)

Also why the hell all the compounds and above all why tren. You said you had a layoff. Sounds quite foolish when all you need to get back was one or two. BigSwole told you something important to think about.

Listen I have done many times jumping back on after a layoff. Trained hard and heavy....Now at 65 I have a lot of joint and tendon problems. If you plan to lift for a life time take advise from people like us with some age.

Please always give us complete stats it helps us help you. How old are you. What is your training history like. How many cycles have you done. I presume you have done Tren before?

had some extra tren and caber laying around so i figure i throw it in with the tbol. and i appreciate you looking out for me mike but i know what im doing in regards to training, thank you. i do not train heavy i'm always in the 10-15 rep range, lots of stretching, dont lift like a powerlifter, etc etc.

Post a pic..I double secret probation dare you UNLESS u lift only when on gear...aaach..mensch...!!!!

hows the water weight doing, lose any lately?
a bit, not really. i switched from white rice to brown rice. seems like carbs, tren, and myself are a combination for bloat. it's definitely mostly the tbol though. that shit has also bloated me in the past.

you taking an ai?
of course. 6.25mg aromasin EOD is my sweet spot with 250mg test a week.

Post a pic..I double secret probation dare you UNLESS u lift only when on gear...aaach..mensch...!!!!
i blast and cruise. and no i wont post pics, although i have once. this is due to the fact that i am a released special forces combat officer who is also a veteran. i have a concealed carry license because of that and i am not going to risk that being revoked from me by someone potentially recognizing my tattoos on a steroid website.

of course. 6.25mg aromasin EOD is my sweet spot with 250mg test a week.

That's all you need..It's about time I see someone post "6.25mg aromasin EOD is my sweet spot".. Find your sweet spot, but people often over kill it with aromasin, you nailed this one.. Good for you!

People don't need much of this AI..It can make matters worse (crushed estro)

That's all you need..It's about time I see someone post "6.25mg aromasin EOD is my sweet spot".. Find your sweet spot, but people often over kill it with aromasin, you nailed this one.. Good for you!

People don't need much of this AI..It can make matters worse (crushed estro)
took me a few weeks to find my aromasin sweet spot on such a low dose of test, but lately my body has been reacting negatively to adex regardless of my test dose so i decided to drop adex entirely. i'd much rather stick to an AI that actually destroys the problem (high e2) rather than just putting a bandage over it, which is what arimidex does.

this goes for the guys who blast and cruise like myself, who spend more time cruising than blasting (which is what you should do). aromasin is way easier on your lipids compared to adex.

took me a few weeks to find my aromasin sweet spot on such a low dose of test, but lately my body has been reacting negatively to adex regardless of my test dose so i decided to drop adex entirely. i'd much rather stick to an AI that actually destroys the problem (high e2) rather than just putting a bandage over it, which is what arimidex does.

this goes for the guys who blast and cruise like myself, who spend more time cruising than blasting (which is what you should do). aromasin is way easier on your lipids compared to adex.

Good for you man, it's refreshing to see similar minds out there that know the deal..

You got any bloods coming up anytime soon?

Good for you man, it's refreshing to see similar minds out there that know the deal..

You got any bloods coming up anytime soon?
havent gotten full bloodwork in a few months to be honest, i really am past due. but i know for a fact that 6.25mg aromasin EOD @ 350mg of test puts my e2 in the low 40s which is a bit high, so it would only make sense (also based on how i look and feel) that the same aromasin dose with 250mg of test puts me in my sweet spot which is in the high 20s-mid 30s.

25mcg thyroid is the high end of what the body produces so still no point doing 25mcg imo just to replace your own. Austinite had a good thread on thyroid and t3. I'm out of the loop on the studies shit people spew now a days so I can be proven wrong but last I remember was only animal tests that showed tren lowering thyroid/thryroxine levels

Back