What all can a Dr. prescribe?

dbennett600

Hey everyone, been a while since I've posted here. I'm 33 yrs old, been on and off gear for the past 10 yrs. My last 2 cycles I did was a 14 weeks test e with tren A. I took 10 weeks off then ran the same cycle.. Can't remember exactly what mg's I was taking per week but they were pretty high and I had phenomenal results but severe backne. Anyway, It took me a long time to clear my back up so I stayed away from gear for the past 2 years. These last few months have been awful. No motivation, no sex drive, etc. Which led me to the doc to get my blood checked. Turns out my test levels were pretty low. Doc said at my age i should be at a 325-350. My test levels were at 144. This was a TRT clinic so doc told me I would need to be on test from now on. I gladly accepted a shot 200mg of test cyp, listened to their bs sales pitch and went on my way. They wanted $400/mo and would only give me 1 200 MG injection per week. F THAT!
I immediately called my family doc and scheduled an appointment. My doctor is a "what would you like a script of" kind of doc. So I know when I go to my appt this week he's going to ask what I want. So my question is, what all can a Dr. Write a script for?

Testosterone Cypionate, Arimidex and hCG. Ask for HGH too if he is giving you a blank check. Some ask for Deca Durabolin for joint issues but that would be getting greedy.

You are severely hypogonadal. You should not have taken that injection they offered. It will mess up your LH and FSH if your doc decides to run blood work. You should read up on the HPTA.

although at your age and given your history, I recommend trying an HPTA Restart. It sounds like you forgot to run PCT after your cycles and you didn't take enough time off after using highly suppressive gear.

Backne points to not understanding estradiol. Sounds like you forgot to use an Aromatase Inhibitor. Your cycle sounds poorly planned. Hopefully you didn't do permanent damage to your HPTA. You are a little young to go on TRT for the rest of your life.

Your TT should be around 600-700ng/dl by the way. Not in the 300's.

Last edited:
Doc told me to bring my blood work so I assume he will be going off of that.
I did run tamoxifen for my pct. Doc prescribed it. I told him what I had been doing and needed it.
However, I did not run any aromatase inhibitors. My skin was clear all through first and second cycle. After my second cycle it started coming on strong during my pct.
The "doctor" at the low t center seemed more of a salesman than a Dr.

Doc told me to bring my blood work so I assume he will be going off of that.
I did run tamoxifen for my pct. Doc prescribed it. I told him what I had been doing and needed it.
However, I did not run any aromatase inhibitors. My skin was clear all through first and second cycle. After my second cycle it started coming on strong during my pct.
The "doctor" at the low t center seemed more of a salesman than a Dr.

http://www.steroidology.com/forum/a...d-your-doctor-your-juicing-2.html#post3200197

http://www.steroidology.com/forum/a...aas-use-no-your-record-not-safe-see-here.html

good luck...

ps you run an AI for much more than just acne or gyno prevention.... stay healthy...

Back