What are your hobbies/profession?

west coast...

i enjoyed the job.. but got tired of running IFT's with my level of knowledge..

I totally understand. The fire departments here don't handle IFT's but I hear stories from guys who've done it out west. It sounds rough, especially like you said, for a medic.

We have private ambulance companies that do all IFT's and zero 911 work. The guys are overworked, underpaid, bored, and treated poorly by their companies. I've heard of cases where they had to transfer patients to hospitals that were 10+ hours away.

I totally understand. The fire departments here don't handle IFT's but I hear stories from guys who've done it out west. It sounds rough, especially like you said, for a medic.

We have private ambulance companies that do all IFT's and zero 911 work. The guys are overworked, underpaid, bored, and treated poorly by their companies. I've heard of cases where they had to transfer patients to hospitals that were 10+ hours away.

yea it was a private company...

yup!! i have done 3 in my career..

I'm a badass mthrfng chef. Steroids and fast cars are my hobby, throw in getting pussy and is a trifecta

Investment banker. I get paid to move clients money around and make more money for them in doing so. Long hours, always working weekends but good coin. Is hard on the diet as anytime you see clients there's atleast 5+ beers involved!

I'll get in on this. I work in Manufacturing, building Honda's piece by piece on the assembly line. Rough work, decent pay.

I have many interests but wouldn't consider half of them to be "hobbies". A hobby to me is something where you're actively pursuing progress.

Interests - Cars, Money, Video Games, Motorcycles, Women (particularly my girlfriend), Motocross, Jet Skis, anything fast!, anatomy, singing, guitar, plenty more.

Hobbies - Bodybuilding, Nutrition, Cooking, Research (I have many interests I actively research about). I would like to get into racing at some point.. it's very expensive though.

I love just learning in general, I have an intense pursuit of knowledge you could say.

ok.. ill bite

i am your friendly neighborhood ology sports nutritionist... thats what i do for a living.. (3jsdiet.com is my company)

hobbies: brazilian jiu jitsu (5 time gold medalist, 3 time silver medalist, 2 time bronze medalist), 2 gun competition (ar-15 and 9mm g19), poker player, survivalist specializing in desert terrain, power lifting

ok.. ill bite

i am your friendly neighborhood ology sports nutritionist... thats what i do for a living.. (3jsdiet.com is my company)

hobbies: brazilian jiu jitsu (5 time gold medalist, 3 time silver medalist, 2 time bronze medalist), 2 gun competition (ar-15 and 9mm g19), poker player, survivalist specializing in desert terrain, power lifting

Makes me feel so lame lol, how old are you so I know how long I have to catch up!

I'll get in on this. I work in Manufacturing, building Honda's piece by piece on the assembly line. Rough work, decent pay.

I have many interests but wouldn't consider half of them to be "hobbies". A hobby to me is something where you're actively pursuing progress.

Interests - Cars, Money, Video Games, Motorcycles, Women (particularly my girlfriend), Motocross, Jet Skis, anything fast!, anatomy, singing, guitar, plenty more.

Hobbies - Bodybuilding, Nutrition, Cooking, Research (I have many interests I actively research about). I would like to get into racing at some point.. it's very expensive though.

I love just learning in general, I have an intense pursuit of knowledge you could say.

hey.. doesn't sound like a bad life at all bro.. you seem very blessed!!

hey.. doesn't sound like a bad life at all bro.. you seem very blessed!!

My work is my hobby - I am a web-designer. Other things that fill up my life: gym, cooking, study of foreign languages, drawing.

I work at a factory in quality on night shift. I love night shift because I can work out in the day then go to work and not be tiered. I actually want to try out for modeling but I need to get in better shape first.

I'm assistant to the assistant manager, this week I'm on fries, next week I'll be on salads, in five years or so I'll be assistant manager, and that's where the big money is!

i like to read a books. and i feed the birds in parks. maybe it's not sounds so cool as - I'm a badass mthrfng chef. Steroids and fast cars are my hobby, throw in getting pussy and is a trifecta, but I think he is not so cool as he described himself.

i like to read a books. and i feed the birds in parks. maybe it's not sounds so cool as - I'm a badass mthrfng chef. Steroids and fast cars are my hobby, throw in getting pussy and is a trifecta, but I think he is not so cool as he described himself.

A chef? what part of the world are you from? oh and welcome back.

Last edited:
Back