What are you're top Anabolic "BroScience" facts

OMEGA

Community Veteran
Things that you cant really prove, but that have helped you tremendously non the less.

Me: Cardio is best before you lift when cutting. ( yes same session)

I learned this from my buddy who is a NPC competitor

He looks like this;

23vz2vb.jpg

Who really wants to look like that? I bet that guy can't even hold a cell phone to his ear, and no chick. Is attracted to that!!

Who really wants to look like that? I bet that guy can't even hold a cell phone to his ear, and no chick. Is attracted to that!!

Kinda off topic, and seriously, yes some chicks dig that even if they say they dont. Being around a person of power (in whatever form) does get women hot, no not all, but who fucking cares who he is sleeping with, seriously.

I too like cardio before weights if cutting, but never hardcore cardio, burns me out.

I usually do a AM PM when cutting.

AM
4x 60m sprints with 1.5 min WBR
8 x 40m with 60s WBR
12 x 20m with 30s WBR
Total Distance- 800m

PM-

Back Squat 4 x 2-2-2 @ basically you rest and re-rack bar for 15s per cluster of 2 then overall rest of 3 mins
Bulgarian Squat 4 x 6 @50kg with 2 min rest
Deadlift 4 x 6 @ 155kg with 3 min rest
Calf Raise 3 x 25-25 (carry out 25 reps with as much weight as you can, then drop weight and stand up, then carry out 25 more) rest 60s

Finisher- SANDBAG HELL

10-8-6-4-2-10 :) Lift sandbag from floor, onto shoulder and jump squat then lower down onto floor under control- that is 1 rep....
Between every block of reps (10-8-6 etc) you have to jump over the bag 10 times (10 foot contacts)

This the kind of thing i do.

I would love to be this size.....but without the big ass vein running down my bicep.

damn check out my mans vein in his bicep....looks like he's pumping motor oil through that shit.

If your a champion you'll do cardio pre and post...

Back