What can help me? Fat dude needs help

fruitbat

Hi,

Bot of a weird one. You may wonder why I am here!

110KG
6ft1

Basically skinny fat

I trained for YEARS naturally up to about 5 years ago. Since then I've been comfortable and got fatter and fatter.

My libido is fvcked and I need to cut to 95 or below. I want to do this as fast as possible.

I've used ephedirne before.

Is there anything else I can use to cut the fat without growing tits? Deca? Or is clen/eph the only thing?

I want to father children next year so sperm count is useful.

Before you ask, I am on a solid 30P/30C/40F split and training heavy 3 times per week.

Any shortcuts or just cardio?

thanks,

FB

how much do you weigh in pounds man, what is your bf%? list your complete cycle history and whatever other meds you take.

read the beginers cycle threads before you fuck yourself up by taking deca, clen and whatever else.

I agree that getting blood work would be good to see if there is an underlying problem. Let us know if you need help determining which labs.

Try lifting 5-6 days a week. Get to the gym.

For cardio, add LISS to your routine. 6-7 days a week for 30-60 min.

How many calories are you at and what is your current TDEE?

Running a cycle doesn't seem like a good idea in your situation. It does sound like you have any experience nor do you train hard.

By the way, what would you say your body fat % is?

your skinny fat? what does that mean? there is no magic pill and if you dont put in the effort you will not get the results that you want.
Id get with 3J and get him to design you a diet program to drop you down to what you need to start a cycle alongside rigid training.

Yes cardio......and clean diet. Restrict calories. There are no steroids that will be terribly helpful in your position in my opinion. When my diet is shit I look like shit and when i clean up i get lean and fit......on or off cycle.

Good luck bro. Keep us updated

sounds like you just need to go back to what you were doing before you got fat & comfortable (lazy)

Back