what constitutes getting burned by a source?

mdportorock

Lets say an order is places but you only receive 75% of the order? then you're told that they ran out of what ever you didnt get. fine, then you're told that they will talk to their people but it should go out that same week. fast forward 1 week and still nothing. then I'm told that i should be getting what im missing on the 21st of this month. still nothing though today. so now what? if i say who it is id get crucified so I'm stuck right now. I just sent a message to my source stating that I still don't have the rest of my order....Sucks, any ideas out there?

Well your situation is definately fucked up. The part that worries me about your source though is that they keep giving you determined times and not pulling through!!!

Not advocating for your source here cause honestly your source could be worthless as fuck, but I will say that, Since NoBamas last "State of the Union" speech and his mention of Crackdown on illegal goods coming through customs, your source might be having issues getting shit in!!!!! It's getting tight!!!

The fact that they are still emailing you even though they are not handling it right by giving you set dates and falling through on them!!!

A good source has an OUT OF STOCK policy where they do not accept your money if they don't have the goods!!!

Wow, that's ironic because the same thing just happened to me with my powder source from china. I ordered some stuff, he/she forgets to include the aromasin i ordered, and when i ask, they say its out of stock and ill get another tracking number soon. Two weeks have gone by and nothing.

Its sad because I've been using the same souce for powders for years now, and it's the first time i've been "burned". It wasn't much of a loss, but still enough for me to wonder if I should trust them again.

If it's a reputible source....then you should get it eventually. Even the best sources forget stuff, mix up orders sometimes. You'll probably forget about it or write it off and then you'll get a suprise in the mail in a week and be happy.

My advice is to stay in contact with them and try and remain calm. obviously it's a little upsetting, but the last thing you wanna do is piss off your source.

I know the feeling bro. I've been waiting for 4 weeks and haven't gotten shit in the way of goods or an email letting me know what's up.

If it weren't for vouching from respected members here, I would have outed him.

I guess I'll just have to be patient. I'm giving the source 2 more weeks.

what constitutes getting burned by a source?

They got your money and got weak gear, no gear or not all your gear.

Since NoBamas last "State of the Union" speech and his mention of Crackdown on illegal goods coming through customs....

That lanky little puke is going to save America by jacking up Customs?

That little faggot!

Since NoBamas last "State of the Union" speech and his mention of Crackdown on illegal goods coming through customs....

That little faggot!

If I can't get any international orders because of this I'm gonna be pissed! Hopefully that baboon does not get reelected.

They don't have the man power nor do they have the resources to do a serious crack down at customs, their main priority is locating different things coming in.

Sources need to stop accepting money when they don't have a particular item in stock! It is annoying but in the end as long as you get quality gear, even if it comes late is better than the alternative

They don't have the man power nor do they have the resources to do a serious crack down at customs, their main priority is locating different things coming in.

Sources need to stop accepting money when they don't have a particular item in stock! It is annoying but in the end as long as you get quality gear, even if it comes late is better than the alternative

That's the killer- source said the stuff I wanted was in stock. Other stuff I wanted said it was out of stock and thanks to a minimum order price, I had to order a shit load of stuff I won't even use.

Oh well, 2 more weeks and I'll write it off, go somewhere else and leave a review of my experience.

That little faggot!

Bro!!! You and Me, together.... Hanging out in Vegas!!! We aren't going to jail... NO WAY compadre!!! WE are taking over the world and letting all the fuckers out of jail that need to be and shooting the rest!!!

We are taking every stupid mother fer out that doesn't deserve oxygen and depopulating this shit fuck!!!! and then we are........................

Crazymike, you and me don't need to meet!!! Like two freaking Hitlers hanging out talking bout hard times!!! What the F do you think would happen???

CRAZY!!!

Back