What Countries Are Steroids Legal

Mexico, Thailand and a whole bunch of 3rd world countries.
If I'm not mistaken its very easy to obtain from Russian pharamacies as well.

Mudge said:
Semi-legal (decriminalized) in Canada.

Are you sure about that? Last year, I checked a Canada Customs website....get caught bringing in gear and, from what I gathered, you face criminal charges.
Have things changed?

You can get Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) here in Japan which is, IMO, one of those 3rd countries. You can not get them in a pharmacy but mail order them very easily. Regarding legal matters, generalization
is difficult since orals are def legal, while injections are in a gray area.

Korea- vet gear OTC at vet pharms
Human stuff - on prescription, a FEW pharms will sell OTC to you. In my exhaustive hunt in the Pusan area(we're talking 50 odd pharmacies) 2 shrugged their shoulders and sold clomid, nolva, and test OTC to me.

Getting it prescribed isnt hard- go to a doc, tell them you're suffering from something like anemia, you ran out of your usa doc prescribed stuff, and want such-and-such prescribed.

Victorian guy said:
Are you sure about that? Last year, I checked a Canada Customs website....get caught bringing in gear and, from what I gathered, you face criminal charges.

You cannot buy or sell, so if you are bringing it in they must assume you are a seller or simply that it is meds from out of the country.

Mudge said:
You cannot buy or sell, so if you are bringing it in they must assume you are a seller or simply that it is meds from out of the country.

I brought 300 anadrol in...had a Korean script for it...but on another occasion I brought in over 100amps in my luggage, no search.

I mailed it to myself- twice, and on both occasions the package was opened and inspected- but they didnt find my gear.

Back