what do i do?

Str8FrmThaBay

UnStoppAble
Ordered from a UGL... package arrived in my hometown this morning... went out for delivery.. got sent back to facility.. for wrong address... called them and said problem would be taking care of before they RTS'ed it.. looked back 2 hours later and it had been RTS'ed .. and odvisously the RTS address is fake.. i will call back in the morning and hopefully i can catch it in time... basically i need some peace of mind of this has happened to anybody and did they get their package back?... by the way USPS is a bitch to deal with let me tell you!.. here is what it says..

No Such Number

Your item was returned to the sender on December 10, 2012 because of an incorrect address.

No Such Number
December 10, 2012, 3:29 pm

Expected Delivery By:
December 10, 2012
Undeliverable as Addressed
December 10, 2012, 9:23 am

Out for Delivery
December 10, 2012, 8:32 am

Sorting Complete
December 10, 2012, 8:22 am

Arrival at Post Office
December 09, 2012, 10:59 am

Last edited:
Had this happen to me a few months ago. Talk to your source.

Last edited:
Just curious, did you give them the correct address and have you had anything sent there before?....just wondering why it got kicked back from your address to start with

i contacted the source and he is taking care of me!!... yes i have things sent here before and i have no idea why it got kicked back.. contacted source and he gave right address!!.. so USPS just straight fucked some shit up on there part idk..

Back