What do UGL's DO, exactly?

Micklos

I mean do they just buy powder and make injectable oil and put it in vials? Or do they actually make testosterone esters? I'd imagine that would be a pretty complex thing to make synthetically. Is that something there is any chance of doing at home? I wouldn't think so. Aren't most "synthetic" hormones actually just harvested from animals and/or "grown" somehow?
On a slightly related note...my gut always trusts stuff in ampoules more than stuff in vials. Probably because anyone can buy vials and fill them, but only magic can close ampoules...so...how DO they seal them? I'm guessing they are welded shut, but I never really thought about it until just now, and had to ask.

UGLs make their products from hormones produced in China from the manufacturer. The manufacturers do just that, manufacture synthetic versions of hormones. Ampoules are not closed by magic. If you want to buy empty ampoules and seal them yourself, you can. You could do it at home if you wanted but UGLs use vials because they're cheaper, hold more and are more appealing to the targeted demographic.

Magic! Lol amps are counterfeited too.

I wasn't focussing on the fact that they were counterfeited (which upon rereading I see the OP was), only that UGLs certainly can put their product into ampoules. But you're not wrong. Plenty of fakes out there! I feel your best bet is to stick to a tried and tested UGL that you trust or go get a script and it up from the pharmacy. Or, make your own.

I think it means to not take sides, to be in the middle. Kinda like a threesome...
Or was it something my grammy use to tell bedtime stories about..

So all they are doing is what people who home-brew do themselves? Are they getting their powder in the mail?

UGLs make their products from hormones produced in China from the manufacturer. The manufacturers do just that, manufacture synthetic versions of hormones. Ampoules are not closed by magic. If you want to buy empty ampoules and seal them yourself, you can. You could do it at home if you wanted but UGLs use vials because they're cheaper, hold more and are more appealing to the targeted demographic.

Back