What do you do to treat your body acne?

MeanGreen

I understand that acne can develop because of either significant hormone fluctuations, or high e2 levels (40pg/ml or higher).
Of course, the best course of action is to keep on top of your e2 level.

I am interested to hear feedback from those who have had to deal with acne problems.
What works to eliminate it? What doesn't work?

What have you used to combat this issue?
How effective was your solution?

I understand that acne can develop because of either significant hormone fluctuations, or high e2 levels (40pg/ml or higher).
Of course, the best course of action is to keep on top of your e2 level.

I am interested to hear feedback from those who have had to deal with acne problems.
What works to eliminate it? What doesn't work?

What have you used to combat this issue?
How effective was your solution?

I get mild acne in my chest even with low e2 of 15, I wouldn't say is acne I just get clogged pores, I treat it with this pads that contain 2% salicylic acid, you can find them in any store.

Also something that helped me a lot was buy a scrubber those for the shower and scrub a lot with headandshoulders shampoo, you can use soap or whatever.

Witch Hazel (alcohol free),, just douse yourself with it and scrub with cotton balls after every work out or just randomely in the middle of the day (this is on top of regular washing of course). its cheap and works best with sensitive skin. its a natural astringent and anti-inflammatory for the skin

Everyones body is different in terms of what methods work best for fighting acne. Only thing that's 100% guaranteed to work is Accutane. U can get 6 month supply for only just $100

My back shoulders & arms broke out real bad. I started rubbing those areas w/ the alcohol prep pads. I get them through my work, so I was rubbing my acne 2x a day w/ them. Helped quite a bit.

For me the over the counter options for acne just make it better for a short amount of time then my acne gets worse. From what I've seen if you have really bad acne prescription medication is the way to go.

If you experience acne on and off cycle, I would consider Pycnogenol regularly. It takes time, but once it's regularly in your system, it will continue to work for the betterment of your skin.

Just depends man. I know every 1 on this board for the most part says accutane as a last resort

But tbh, u can do all the stuff every 1 says.. 95% of the time if u really are struggling with acne it's just not going to get better and u will be more depressed over this issue.

I would only stick to options: Low e2/Stable ur hormones by freq long ester pinning x2 a week OR just run accutane.

My experience is coming from some 1 who delt with this for a LONG time in life. Could have felt a lot better for about 2 years in life a while back if I known more about UGL accutane and my derm wasn't a worthless clown.

If u want any information or protocol for it, just pm ME. I done a lot of research on this compound. Wish u the best u are struggling with this.

Believe it or not, I recently switched from adex to an equivalent dose of aromasin and my acne has almost disappeared. And I'm talking severe cystic acne. I guess it was cause by the drug itself and not so much to do with my hormone levels.

Believe it or not, I recently switched from adex to an equivalent dose of aromasin and my acne has almost disappeared. And I'm talking severe cystic acne. I guess it was cause by the drug itself and not so much to do with my hormone levels.

Is aromasin ran ED or EOD? Most guys I know run adex e3d or e4d. Maybe it wasn't the medication, but rather u stabled ur e2? Not sure, just thinking around.

I use adex a lot, Even with accutane ED.. I still break out. Not much though, very little.. Like 1-2 once in a while. If anything usually it comes more then I have to shave the extra hair from test growth.

Let's not over think this guys.

1) most guys on a cycle don't need accutane to treat a few zits. So lets be careful about recommending accutane as a panacea.

2) Estradiol levels are often the case of acne or fluctuations in hormone levels. Here is one study on Estradiol.

Serum hormone levels in men with severe acne. - PubMed - NCBI

Serum hormone levels in men with severe acne.

Aizawa H, et al. J Dermatol. 1992.
Show full citation

Abstract
In order to evaluate the hormonal milieu in young men with severe acne, we measured serum estradiol (E2), total testosterone (T), free testosterone (FT), dihydrotestosterone (DHT), dehydroepiandrosterone sulfate (DHEA-S), and sex hormone binding globulin (SHBG) levels in sixteen male patients aged 20-30 years with severe acne, including twelve cases of nodular-cystic acne, and in seventeen age-matched normal controls. There were no significant differences in the serum levels of T, FT, DHT, DHEA-S, or SHBG between the patients and the controls, but serum E2 was significantly higher in the patient population. Thus, the hemodynamics of serum androgens in male patients with acne do not seem to differ significantly from that of normal controls. Elevated E2 levels might affect the inflammatory response of acne vulgaris through the release of thymic hormones, as reported in the literature.

Tanning is the best thing you can do to help with body acne if your hygene isnt the problem. The UV light kill the bacteria responsible for acne. increasing water intake is good too.

I have been dealing with this since summer blast. After blast I cruised . I had the deep oil wells to the point I didn't want my shirt off . The sun and salt water did help but as fall came this is not really an option . I used a couple of soaps and a scrub brush . The benzoyl peroxide soaps help but will ruin sheets and clothes like you bleached them . Salcylic acid is more mild but really didn't do much . I started questioning everything . My E2 came to mind . I was asked to do bloods for a lab . At the end of the protocol my E2 was in normal range . My liver values were normal so I finally decided to try Isotrentinoin (accutane) about 5 weeks in I started to notice the bumps going away . They still come and go but it is very minor . Dry lips are a side . I use 25 mg daily . I am at about the 3 month mark . I have blood work scheduled for Monday with a lipid panel just to be safe .

I did it with coconut oil and mixing fresh aloe pulp into my shakes, worked wonders with my colon too, great bowel movements.

Back