What do you guys do for energy?

Jordan89

G'day Guys,

I work some pretty hard hours (10-12 hours a day) and when im training as well it means more time on top of that.

This begins to get quite draining

Im sure im not alone here, do any of you guys take any supplements that actualy work? (other than coffee and energy drinks)

Cheers Guys
Jordan

Last edited:
Ephedra/caffiene stack. i work 12 hours a day, drive an hour home then lift. This is about the only thing that works for me.

Little caffeine.. and lately been trying AF's Cardiobreeze. Works great. Its a very clean no buzz no jitters type of energy.
Anything other then that and I get rebound effect or withdrawls when having to stop. Oh, and some High GI carbs works wonders as well.

Ephedrine/caffeine always jacks me up. Sometimes I'll consume an energy drink or one of those 5 hour energy shots (they work fairly well believe it or not).

hehateme and swordfish are right. The 5 hour energy drinks that you get at the gas station do a pretty good job

im really surprised you guys still use ECA. i have been using NO explode for a year and really dont train without it lol. its so much better, more energy, more focus, more stamina, longer lasting, and no crash.

ive taken alot of different energy supps and i like NO the best. i only take one scoop a day so i get 40 workouts for 33 bucks if i buy it online. i find that it works best for cardio , you can crank out 45 min + of intense work no problem.

its kinda too much with tren though, i get anxiety attacks sometimes but still love it.

anyone take b12 shots? been thinking of that but after reading warmachine might try the no xplode. buddy gets good effects from that too.

hmmm most of the stuff you guys have said mean good energy but big lows... i mean something you can consistently take.

I dont know if taking caffein or 5 hour energy drinks day in day out can be to good for you...

im really surprised you guys still use ECA. i have been using NO explode for a year and really dont train without it lol. its so much better, more energy, more focus, more stamina, longer lasting, and no crash.

ive taken alot of different energy supps and i like NO the best. i only take one scoop a day so i get 40 workouts for 33 bucks if i buy it online. i find that it works best for cardio , you can crank out 45 min + of intense work no problem.

its kinda too much with tren though, i get anxiety attacks sometimes but still love it.

N.O. doesn't work for everyone, half way through the bottle it doesn't do anything for me. better than super pump 250, that shit is garbage.
Still the best i have used to date is the dymatize xpand but i seem to be about the only person who likes it.
Oh and eca stack is tried and proven it will always be decent for the right person.

N.O. doesn't work for everyone, half way through the bottle it doesn't do anything for me. better than super pump 250, that shit is garbage.
Still the best i have used to date is the dymatize xpand but i seem to be about the only person who likes it.
Oh and eca stack is tried and proven it will always be decent for the right person.

i guess it would have to depend on the person becuase no xplode doesn't do shit for me.

i guess it would have to depend on the person becuase no xplode doesn't do shit for me.

Agreed, I should of said it doesn't work well for me, but then again I don't take 3 scoops, I think any of these N.O. products should work somewhat at that amount.

I don't notice any crash from the 5 hr energy shots.

I never noticed anything from NO Xplode that plain old arginine couldn't provide.

Back