What do you guys think about my next cycle?

mr_ectomorph

I am banned!
Hey guys, been out of the gym for 3months so I am basically a fat skinny slob. I am planning to hit the gym next Monday. Therfore, I want to get ready for my next blast. I have lost considerable muscle mass, so I would be better starting off on a light cycle. What do you guys think about this:

250mg test c
350mg test prop
400mg NPP

1.25mg eod letro <-- I know this is a harsh AI but it is all I have right now
0.5mg ed prami

I always leave 250mg test c for my cruise or blast, so it is basically my TRT dose.

Why don't you go natty for a while and get back in the gym and start playing some sports? You just ran a cycle. You need to let your body rest and recover.

Hey guys, been out of the gym for 3months so I am basically a fat skinny slob. I am planning to hit the gym next Monday. Therfore, I want to get ready for my next blast. I have lost considerable muscle mass, so I would be better starting off on a light cycle. What do you guys think about this:

250mg test c
350mg test prop
400mg NPP

1.25mg eod letro <-- I know this is a harsh AI but it is all I have right now
0.5mg ed prami

I always leave 250mg test c for my cruise or blast, so it is basically my TRT dose.

considering your making plans to go to the gym on monday kinda screams that your definitely not ready to begin a cycle lol?

what ever happened to reaching ones genetic potential and using gear to get past that instead of using gear to achieve goals of being in shape

Why don't you go natty for a while and get back in the gym and start playing some sports? You just ran a cycle. You need to let your body rest and recover.

Yep, yep. You're planning to hit the gym and you've been off for months so you want to jump out there and induce AAS at the first light of the GYM.... Can you even think what's wrong with this picture.
What's your stats etc...
You are going to use Letro for your AI...hello?

Sorry but if you are asking for advice or how is this plan IMOP it's sounds foolish and that's being polite.

Ecto with another epic thread! Did u think that u were forgotten about?

Last edited by a moderator:
Terrible idea IMO. Get back on the grind bust your ass to get back what you've lost then cycle next spring. Honestly if you've worked out fir years you'll have a good amount of muscle memory and gain back quick. Then tweek diet, put on some good natty gains and see where you are. You'll be wasting your money right now

Ecto,

Some high intensity, high rep working out with a clean diet will transform you faster than just throwing on some gear. Get back into the grove for a couple of months and dial everything in first.

I dont want to come off gear, I like it this way, so a basic test blast wouldnt hurt, maybe 500-600mg for my next blast , I lost alot of size anf I want to put it back on quick, and I know letro is the worst ai I could use but it was the only one I could get my hands on. So high estro vs letro, I would def go for letro, I got my hands on aromasin finally, should be much more mild on my lipids than letro

And yea you guys are right with the taking it easy part. I will take it easy on the gear. Usually I cycle on at least a gram of gear. Should let my accutane do its job correctly anyways

IMO i would wait and get back to where you were naturally. Also try and get your hands on some arimidex or aromosin, letro is good to have on hand incase of oestrogen sides but i would not run it as your AI

Back