What do you guys think of mechabol?

Ashechtman

Hello everyone

Now that mechabol has been out for a little while, what do you guys think of it? I know what it is, but how do the effects compare to other prohormones such as pmag, hdrol, and epi in terms of aggression, strength gains, size, bf loss etc...

Another question.. what do you guys prefer to prevent gyno and lethargy on cycle... androhard v3 or stano?

Lastly, what do you guys think of trenazone in terms of the effects mentioned above.

Any input is much appreciated, thanks!

I am using it right now in combination with Lean/Hard and Trenavar for a recomp. I am just about 2 weeks in, and even in a heavy caloric deficit, low carbs, etc.. I have been able to increase strength. Lethargy happens here and there, but has been extremely minimal, even with the trenavar/mech combo. My assumption is Hard is to thank for this, because I have seen some reports of lethargy from mech.

i didn't respond well (like not at all) to pmag, and I dont respond well to methyl clostebol either sadly. this is disapointing.

jelly of others? yup. i'll have to stick with hdrol & tbol.

i didn't respond well (like not at all) to pmag, and I dont respond well to methyl clostebol either sadly. this is disapointing.

jelly of others? yup. i'll have to stick with hdrol & tbol.

Dang, guys are loving the Mechabol. Some may need to bump the dose a little, but it seems like it builds mass very well while keeping people lean. Mechabol is being discontinued to open up room for new anabolics in our line-up :) So grab it while you can!

Back