What do you think of my cycle?! Looking for expert opinions!

RydderMike

Hey guys,
So, I'm totally new to this site. I'm looking for some outside opinions on what I can do to perfect my cycle. I've been doing much research into everything and I finally think I have the proper set up.

I'll start by telling a bit about myself. I'm 6'4 and weigh 220 pounds @ about 18-20% body fat. I'm 23 years old and am looking for a good boost at the gym and with MMA. I'm aiming to gain some dense strength that I can transfer into athleticism that I can keep even after the cycle. At the moment I'm trying out some ibutamoren (mk-677) to heal up some old joint problems I have from the past so that my joints are ready for a cycle. My overall goal is to achieve some extra weight in strength all while shredding off some spare tire around the waist. I'll be doing a combination of moving big weights (compound lifts), cardiovascular (boxing, running, swimming etc.) and plyometrics.

As far as diet plans, I dont want to go too far into it because it would be a lot to type out.. but I will have an extremely protein rich diet and many healthy fatty acids. I wont shy away from carbs too much as I will need them for energy. Will probably eat around 5 meals a day.. again dont worry about this part of things as I'm just too short for time to go in depth.

Anyways, here is my 3 month plan starting in January:

Weeks 1-12 Testosterone Enanthate - 200mg twice a week (Mondays and Thursdays)
Weeks 1-12 Arimidex - 0.5mg every other day
Weeks 1-17 GW-501516 (Cardarine) - 20mg everyday
Weeks 6-12 Anavar - 50mg every day, 80mg everyday for the last 2 weeks
Weeks 6-12 S-4 (Andarine) - 50mg everyday, 60mg for the last 2 weeks.

Now for my PCT (Post Cycle Therapy):

Weeks 12-14 HCGenerate ES - 2caps AM/1 post workout/1 PM
Weeks 15-18 Aromasin - 12.5mg every other day for 2 weeks, 7.5 mg every other day for 2 weeks.
Weeks 15-18 MK-2866 (Ostarine) - 25mg everyday
Nolvadex - Week 15, 40mgs. Week 16, 20mgs. Week 17, 20mgs. Week 18, 20mgs. Week 19, 10mgs.
Clomid - Week 15, 50mgs. Week 16, 50mgs. Week 17, 25mgs. Week 18, 25mgs. Week 19, 10mgs.
For the entire cycle and PCT I'll run N2Guard 2 caps AM/ 2 post workout/ 3 PM to ensure that my organs are getting all of the right nutrients and such.

Please feel free to give any criticism. I would like to learn as much as I can so if you have anything you would change, just leave comments and give justification for your thoughts. I'm here to learn and gain some insight from the professionals. I'm especially concerned about my PCT because I want to be sure that when I come off of everything that I'm able to go back to normal (ie, libido, energy levels, sleep, mental health). Also if anyone knows a good way to get my hands on the 2 AI's listed as well as the Nolva/Clomid please let me know. I live in Vancouver Canada right now and cant find a good source. Thanks guys and shoot away ;)

PS I will be posting along my cycle with results and what sort of gains I am noticing. I will be writing down each workout and exercise so that I can keep track of all of my progress and eventually I'll get around to posting a few pictures of before and after.

Your cycle needs some cleaning up. Ai's don't belong in pct. Just serms like nolva and clomid. Hcgenerate is not hcg. Hcg should be used with an ai from beginning of cycle up to pct. Test is the only thing that should be used in a first cycle. Drop the var. Read this link very carefully and post up your revised first cycle...

steroidology.com/forum/anabolic-steroid-forum/675497-ology-frequently-asked-questions.html

this isn't my first cycle. I have done a cycle of just anavar and winstrol in the past.

Your cycle needs some cleaning up. Ai's don't belong in pct. Just serms like nolva and clomid. Hcgenerate is not hcg. Hcg should be used with an ai from beginning of cycle up to pct. Test is the only thing that should be used in a first cycle. Drop the var. Read this link very carefully and post up your revised first cycle...

steroidology.com/forum/anabolic-steroid-forum/675497-ology-frequently-asked-questions.html

This will be my second cycle. first one was anavar and winstrol. both oral. I'll be on the test 6 weeks before starting anavar which I've tried anyways, so why only do test?

Yeah, I'm aware HCGenerate is not hCG, but thank you for noting that it should be included. I've read in multiple places that it is advised to use an AI afterwards due to the fact that your body is running without test, so its to prevent a flooding of estrogen.. anyways. What dosage of hCG do you advise me to use and when should I take it?

Yeah, I'm aware HCGenerate is not hCG, but thank you for noting that it should be included. I've read in multiple places that it is advised to use an AI afterwards due to the fact that your body is running without test, so its to prevent a flooding of estrogen.. anyways. What dosage of hCG do you advise me to use and when should I take it?

How would your body get flooded with estrogen if you don't have any testosterone? Are you familiar with how the male body produces estrogen? Or back to my other question, are you female? Because the female body works differently when it comes to hormones.

Haven't read that Sticky thread link you were provided yet?

This will be my second cycle. first one was anavar and winstrol. both oral. I'll be on the test 6 weeks before starting anavar which I've tried anyways, so why only do test?

it takes at least 6 weeks for test e to hit serum levels so those initial weeks won't mean a thing.

also, running anavar only and winny only aren't cycles. Those are mistakes.
As far as anyone is concerned, you have made two mistakes and are about to start your first cycle.

As for your test, 400mg is fuck all, esp if you're 23. You would be giving yourself a small boost....but not a big enough boost to warrant shutting down your natural T levels. 500mg per week at the least.

Back