what do you think of these supplements?

Luvs2bbrown

Hey guys...

for the past 2 weeks, i have been dieting (which i don't even feel like im doing, i eat more now then i used to, just more of the right things :) ... I have also been excercising regularly... i am very interested in taking some sort of thermogenic compound w/o epedra to just give me a boost...

the man at the store told me about these : EAS Thermo DynamX , Xenadrine EFX, HydroxyCut Ephedra Free....what do u think?

I want something you guys have tried, liked and actually gave results... All suggestions welcome!

fat burners

Hey Luvs: I've never taken anything without ephedra. I can give you plenty of info on alot of fat burners with it. There is a new product out without ephedra called Hot Rox that is suppose to be really good. I'll keep you posted if I hear anything else? How is your diet and exercise going? Are you seeing any difference yet?

ANYONE ELSE HEARD OF OR TRIED HOT ROX? (BIOTEST LABS)

I've read about that HotRox but I'm sure it's just another marketing tool.
Luvs, I'm not a big fan of the burners without ephedra either but I have tried a few, to offer my customers an alternative to ephedra based products. I found that Sci-Fits NRG is really good and Twinlabs Diet Fuel Xtreme seems to be another popular one. Hydroxycut is okay but I prefer the ephedra based formula. Nothing works quite as well in my opinion as the ephedra based burners.
Just my two cents sweetie.;)

GreasyGreek said:
You are not sure.... you suspect. Am I wrong, have you used it?

Forgive me GG, I suspect...lol...
It's just so many companies come out with what they claim is "the best fat burner in the world", that I get a little skeptical. I've been in this industry for over 16 years now and I've seen so many "best fat burners" come and go. My apologies if I offended u with my comment. No, I haven't used it but I'll tell u what, I'll give it a try.;)

hey guys...

thanks for all the replys! .... FYRE, how were the results with SCI FITS NRG??? vs. Twinlabs Diet Fuel Xtreme ???

datgirl, my diet and excercising is goin great! i have been eating a lot more and added alot more protein to my diet and am NEVER hungry, i occasionally have the sugar craving and i treat myself to a frozen yogurt one a week *maybe*... lol, its what keeps me goin hehe.... but i have noticed results and so has my boyfriend!!!!!! YAY!!!! my booty has actually gotten firmer.... :) and i've lost 4 lbs!! i actually look forward to goin to the gym and doin my weight training (especially my legs, thats the area I HATE!, so i looovveee workin on it...) IM off to do my taxes (i know im a last minute type of gal) and then the gym!! thanks guys!

Last edited:
Fyre said:
I've read about that HotRox but I'm sure it's just another marketing tool.
Luvs, I'm not a big fan of the burners without ephedra either but I have tried a few, to offer my customers an alternative to ephedra based products. I found that Sci-Fits NRG is really good and Twinlabs Diet Fuel Xtreme seems to be another popular one. Hydroxycut is okay but I prefer the ephedra based formula. Nothing works quite as well in my opinion as the ephedra based burners.
Just my two cents sweetie.;)

Yeah good one fyre.. Um Luv.. i HAVE used the Twin Labs (diet FUEL) it works well.. Um, its in expensive too. I use epedra also.. i think its a waist without it.. *i like being high* lol jk!! anyways if you use in moderation and dont abuse you should be fine!

Friscochick said:
Yeah good one fyre.. Um Luv.. i HAVE used the Twin Labs (diet FUEL) it works well.. Um, its in expensive too. I use epedra also.. i think its a waist without it.. *i like being high* lol jk!! anyways if you use in moderation and dont abuse you should be fine!

I like the little buzz you get on ephedrine too!!!:p

ok... so i got the diet fuel w/out ephedra, and to be honest i know see exactly what u guys are takin about (its a waist w/o ephedra) I honestly didn't feel a thing, i was just poppin pills for no reason....

i went and returned it, and they gave me a store credit, and now im unsure of what i should get... what do u think is better an NYC stack or an ECA stack????

Try NYC from anabolicfitness.net. Awesome stuff, though I can't take it anymore because I am prone to problems with anxiety. NYC is norephedrine/yohimbe (or yohimbine?) -hcl/caffeine Its a lot less jittery than ephedra containing products and it burns fat more effectively. Its the same stuff as what was in the product called Adipokinetix that is now off the market.

Luvs2bbrown said:
ok... so i got the diet fuel w/out ephedra, and to be honest i know see exactly what u guys are takin about (its a waist w/o ephedra) I honestly didn't feel a thing, i was just poppin pills for no reason....

i went and returned it, and they gave me a store credit, and now im unsure of what i should get... what do u think is better an NYC stack or an ECA stack????

All of these "ephedra free" products that have come out lately are pure garbage.......the ephedra IS WHY THESE PRODUCTS WORKED IN THE FIRST PLACE!!! Taking out ephedra from these new "ephedra free" supplements like Xenedrine is like removing all the gas from your car.

very true Hulkster, i was interested and wanted to try out some of the "ephedra - free" supplements, all the companies claimed they did the exact same thing as the ones containing ephedra... Well they were very wrong, i tried Xenadrine EFX, & Diet Fuel w/o Epedra, to be honest they did NOTHING! absolutely nothing...

Back