What does 9-10% b.f. look like ,,??

fat.jpg

BiggerthanLavar said:
9-10%BF looks like this(The flash washed out all my cuts!):

DSC00161.jpg

Mate, you have an awsome physique!

Right now I'm very out of shape and need to lose 20 lb of FAT, your body my ideal goal.. its the kind of look im hoping to achieve in the long run!

Well done!

BiggerthanLavar said:

DSC00161.jpg

pic doesn't show. can you try to repost. thanks.

.. Nahhh ,, its not the link, its my work. somehow they block pics that aren't attached in a certain fashion. if it has the attachment clip next to it, thats when i can veiw it. if not, like MINX's posts, i can't see it. which blows cus i have been dieing to see what MINX is all about. ;(

BiggerthanLavar said:

LOL .. that is NOT 9-10% Try about 15-17%

When your 4th set of abs (the lowers) start to show shadows and veins, then you have hit 10%. You can't even see your upper abs dude.

bula said:

When your 4th set of abs (the lowers) start to show shadows and veins, then you have hit 10%. You can't even see your upper abs dude.
Maybe he's abs are just underworked and no matter how much fat he loses they still wont show. :insane2:

bula said:

nah, per caliper, that's about 8-9%, but I know calipers are inaccurate so I'm guessing it's closer to 10%. I'll post another pic where all my abs are clearly visible. Like I said, the flash wash out my cuts. :flipoffha

Updated pic, no flash. but I'm closer to 8% in the updated pic. You all have to realize that 10% for one guy might look like 12 or 13% on another guy. I'm just not very vascular and never have been. Also, I have alot of loose skin(from massive weight loss) right around my waistline which may be why 8% on me looks like 17% bula :rolleyes:

Matter of fact bula, why don't you show us what 9% BF looks like on you??? :laugh3:

bro sorry to bust on you but I dont think that's sub 10%.. in my avatar pic I'm about 12%

a genuine sub 10% means ab veins, serratus and all kinds of good shit

bula said:

Not even close to 15 - 17%....

He's at a legit 12%

I don't have any idea where your coming up with your numbers. Cuase if he's that damn high the average person walking around is in the 30% range.

M-Series said:
I am 9.9 percent ...let me show you what I look like at my bf...

ummm,...I have to say that I've been researching this qute a bit as of late. If you're 9.9, then I at my best, was maybe like 9 flat, not the 7 or 6 I thought I was.

So you're all pretty much right, In the flach pic, I must be somewhere between11-13. In the second pic I added, I'm about 10-11.

good work on your weight loss lavar! I reckon you are someone between 10-12% in those pics, but who gives a fuck really anyway, if your getting results and the look you are after.
keep going mate!

Back