What does 9-10% b.f. look like ,,??

My avatiar I am around was tested at 5.9%!
M-series looks more ripped than 9%,unless he has a fat on his ass!lol:)
Biggerthanlavar looks good!!
I like that build cause he has the pro boxer build.
I always like Bruce Lee & Marvin Hagler build better than Arnold.

Bodyfat is just a f@@kin number that's all!
What's the point being 5% bodyfat at 230 when you walk down the street and get your ass kicked by a 5'7 160 freak???
He looks goods that's all,at 16% or 9%!

parrish, why would someone that was 5'7 160 kick someone's ass for walking down the street? is he angry or just having a bad day?

He just might be pissed off cause he had a bad day or some 6'0 230 punk all gooned out on roids & extasy goes off and decides to pick on someone small.I have seen it a few times & it's priceless:)
Very mindless and very silly not to mention stupid act but the bigger guy did not expect that and he got what he deserved!
I just think when external elements are used in your body you should think of 10-20 years down the road and your health.I just found out Paul DeMayo was found DEAD thursday,heroin overdose so you never know what happened for him to get there.

Wannabes

You know what is the most interesting thing about this board? Here we have a thread entitled "what does 9-10% BF look like?" and only ONE guy has the BALLS to put a decent pic of himself on the board. Then you get all sorts of guys opining about what is his exact BF and NO ONE ELSE has the BALLS to put any sort of decent, big, quality picture of himself up.
You know, this sort of thing gets me thinking that no one puts anything up because everyone who replied is probably a fat ass who takes steroids to put on muscle but they are still FAT ASSES who are ashamed of their physiques. Maybe once in their life they were able to diet down to 10% BF, but it lasted for 3 days, and then they ballooned back up to their 20% usual state.
Please, I hope I am wrong and if anyone in this board walks around CONSISTENTLY with a sub 10% BF and has any decent pictures, I would love to see them.
The likes of BULA and his 20% BF can l*ck my b***lls.

I agree w/ recoba. I'd say maybe 5% of the members of this forum actually have decent physiques. It's apparent who they all are too because they all post pics and give advice based on first hand knowledge and don't spew shit like some people I've come accross on here. There was really only one guy that flamed me for posting my pic and that was bula . You've got to be kidding me man. this guy says I'm 17% BF and then doesn't even post a pic to contrast what he claims is 9%???? Gimmie a break. Everyone has an opinion until their ass(or rep.) is on the line. then no one wants to post a pic.

Well, bula, I'm calling you out. AGAIN. I asked you to post a pic once already. Post a pic of yourself or be gone troll and let the people who work hard on their physiques benefit from the few knowledgable peopl on this board.

I can't believe this guy. probably just yet another internet tough guy, aka loser, who sits in front of a computer screen jacking off all day.

Recoba is right but do you know how hard it is to get down to 5% bodyfat like my avitar????
Cardio 5 days a week,40-50 after weights and every Fri at 5:30,Sat 9am,Sun 9am(days off) I would do a spinning class of 50 minutes that early,my days off,empty stomach.Pretty sure you burn 700-1000 calories every class!!
So 2 out of three fridays were Shoulder(16 sets) & arms(11 sets each-supersets),44 cardio(bike 24-stair20) 3 slices of pinapple, & lean body shake at 1pm.At 4pm 1/2 lean body shaker and take 40 min nap.Drop the woman off at work then spin for 50 minutes.
Pretty fuckin hard to keep that lifestyle up and drug free.My flat bench dumbell I do after incline were ;
60lb- 15 Reps
70lb- 12 Reps
80lb- 8-10 Reps
90lb- 3-4 reps followed ASAP by
50lb for 14-20 reps
After all that cardio take about 5 reps off everything!!!!
60 for 12
70 for 8
80 for 4-5
Look strong but weak as fuck!!
That's the difference between drugs & drug free!!!
I am 36 now and slipped disk in my back so I can't squat more than 250 for 10,last time I tried 285 after my 8th rep I had to stop but could do 31 reps with 235.
You gotta treat your body healthy if you want it to last,cool to lift heavy but you pay in the longrun!

parrish said:
Bodyfat is just a f@@kin number that's all!
What's the point being 5% bodyfat at 230 when you walk down the street and get your ass kicked by a 5'7 160 freak???
He looks goods that's all,at 16% or 9%!

I aughta slap you for comming on here and saying somting so rude and arrogant. grow up.

Back