What fat burners are most affective?

According to me
Diet and Exercise is most effective to burn your fat.If you want to reduced you body fat you must follow these exercise!!!!
1. Running
2. Swimming
3. Yoga
4. Body building, LEG CURLING!!!
Green coffee bean extract, fish oil help with this metabolism.

Diet is #1 supps #2 and training #3 ( for fatloss)

peptides can help. I love grf and ghrp combos, nice for some help. for supps i rec lots of green tea and healthy fats ( keeping calories in check) with med overall carbs. or carb cycling for even better results

According to me ripped freak , green tea, raspberry ketone are best fat burners. But proper diet and workouts are needed along with it.

Vege diet is perfect for fat burning. Eat fruits and vegetables and do exercise daily. These are simple tips for fat burning. You can drink green tea and water because both are good for fat burning.
lakecountybootcamps.com/libertyville-gym/

Last edited:
Fat Burners provide you with sufficient vitamins, minerals, and other essential nutrients, which are required by the body to retain an overall good health while the fat burning process.
slideshare.net/jameshundson/top-5-fat-burning-foods-and-supplements

Diet and exercise is number one but I like diet pills personally because I don't want to waste my money so I continue dieting harder and training harder.

I really like oxy Elite pro but that is the only thing from USP labs that I like. And I like to stack Alpha T2 with any other diet products. Read the reviews and search around to see what are some good products around.

ECA played a huge part in keeping appetite down, keeping me focused and energized when I felt like crap.

I tried BSN Hyper Shred (one of the top rated mainstream fat burners) and ECA was far better in my view (cheaper, and did not have the extra crap Hyper Shred had in it like the pepper stuff that messed with my stomach).

Be careful when using ECA. Make sure you follow directions if you use it and listen to others advice (i.e. ramp up, test it first to see how you respond, don't over do it, don't do excessive cardio on it or that, last dose should be at least 6 hours before bed if you want a decent sleep :))

Good luck.

I didn't see anyone mention it but green coffee extract is proving to be great at giving the metabolism a little boost.

1. Diet (calories, type of carbs/proteins)
2. Cardio
3. Animal Cuts help me with appetite suppression
4. Clen.

If you're eating clean, and working out (hard).. and still feel the need to take a fat burner of some kind I suggest take them under supervision of doctors. Fat burners which are clinically tested are best one.

Back