What Happens If you Inject Into Wrong Spot?

TRTony

Im injecting cyp into my ass. But what happens if i dont hit the exact spot? Like if i go to much towards hip or i hit fat instead? Will i have wasted it or does it still get absorbed?

If you inject into fat it will still get absorbed, just slower. If you hit a muscle you're good. Always aspirate

Your body will still process the testosterone, just at a different rate. PIP is what I've experienced the most if I don't do a good pin, but I'm still quite the rookie compared to most of the guys on this board, so I'm sure one of the vets could pipe in on this.

From what I've been told, the main thing to worry about is hitting a nerve (you'd know if you did) or managing to get some of your test into your bloodstream by nicking a blood vessel. Symptoms such as coughing and a metallic taste in your mouth are possible if you manage to get enough of it into your bloodstream. If you're worried about getting the spot right, just aspirate, (pull back on the plunger a little once the needle is in you) and look for blood. If you draw up blood, remove the needle and try again in a different spot. If you pull up an "air bubble", feel free to inject. :)

It gets MUCH easier after a couple months, I promise.

you guys are awesome.so what happens if i inject into hip?is that still a muscle? i actually felt this injection more than the others.i got the pressure pinch more lol.heres where i injected today.the small circle inside the circle.is that ok?View attachment 546397

Sounds more and more like your problem is anxiety. Really need to start reading and searching mate. Stop stressing the shit out of yourself

Just stick it into the upper left squadron of your left ass cheek next week do the right, the meaty part. Just stay out of the direct middle which is where the cyadic nerve lives. He will be cranky if you disturb him.

Your body will still process the testosterone, just at a different rate. PIP is what I've experienced the most if I don't do a good pin, but I'm still quite the rookie compared to most of the guys on this board, so I'm sure one of the vets could pipe in on this.

From what I've been told, the main thing to worry about is hitting a nerve (you'd know if you did) or managing to get some of your test into your bloodstream by nicking a blood vessel. Symptoms such as coughing and a metallic taste in your mouth are possible if you manage to get enough of it into your bloodstream. If you're worried about getting the spot right, just aspirate, (pull back on the plunger a little once the needle is in you) and look for blood. If you draw up blood, remove the needle and try again in a different spot. If you pull up an "air bubble", feel free to inject. :)

It gets MUCH easier after a couple months, I promise.

oh yes thats all we need pull up an air bubble and inject it, so you either draw blood or and air pocket, sounds like do you want to be shot or stabbed!

you guys are awesome.so what happens if i inject into hip?is that still a muscle? i actually felt this injection more than the others.i got the pressure pinch more lol.heres where i injected today.the small circle inside the circle.is that ok?View attachment 546397

LMAO so the "respect" you would get for injecting is soon dilated by the fact you shown everyone your ass!

Just stick it into the upper left squadron of your left ass cheek next week do the right, the meaty part. Just stay out of the direct middle which is where the cyadic nerve lives. He will be cranky if you disturb him.

is that a perm paralysis?

umm, yes. aspirating will get you blood or a little air bubble. If that's silly to you then you aren't ready to inject yourself. Yes, you're going to inject a tiny air bubble into your muscle.

When I pin my glute I stand and feel for the upper-outer quadrant of my cheek. and then the upper-outer part of that quadrant. When I shift my weight to that side I can feel a muscle contract and I dig my finger in at the thickest part of that contraction. Leaves a red mark I can see in the mirror. I prefer to lie down to inject, so just feel for that spot again and shoot.

and if I'm feeling lazy I just hit my quads.

umm, yes. aspirating will get you blood or a little air bubble. If that's silly to you then you aren't ready to inject yourself. Yes, you're going to inject a tiny air bubble into your muscle.

When I pin my glute I stand and feel for the upper-outer quadrant of my cheek. and then the upper-outer part of that quadrant. When I shift my weight to that side I can feel a muscle contract and I dig my finger in at the thickest part of that contraction. Leaves a red mark I can see in the mirror. I prefer to lie down to inject, so just feel for that spot again and shoot.

and if I'm feeling lazy I just hit my quads.

I was toying with the idea off pinning my delts, quads seem a bit tricky to me, bum is too awkward, cant asperate properly!

Back