what happens if?

LSUtiger

pimp juice = test
what happens if you inject some test in a blood vein in your ass on acciednt?
I mean i hear people talk about they hit a vein...just curious.

well there are about a million posts about this question, so try to use the search button first :)

Depending on how badly you do it (nick a vein as opposed to inject right into one) it could range from a harsh cough to completely blacking out. 9/10 times you are fine. But if you follow proper injection protocol the chances of hitting a vein are very limited.

I guess the probability would depend on how often you inject. If you want to know the probability of injecting in a vein or artery and surviving you can read the post above or you can try the experiment on yourself and let us know how many times it took you to kill yourself.

lol! gotta love that answer! hey guys just curious...what do you look for when you aspirate?

LSUtiger said:
lol! gotta love that answer! hey guys just curious...what do you look for when you aspirate?
Fucking blood man, c'mon! Maybe you shouldn't mess with pins just yet. :shoot2:

yeah man if you are seeing blood when you aspirate you gotta start over. you wanna see tiny bubbles. then you are good to go.

the only times i have had the cough is when i was injection prop into my pecs, i would feel a lil shitty and cough for a cpl mins after...then i would go hammer the weights and i was just fine. whenever i hit any other muscle with the prop i was fine...well, minus the crippling prop pain...

do some research before you start putting metal in your body meng. www.spotinjections.com should help you get some knowledge.

Back