What is a good product for specific area fat reduction?

AlphaDawg

For example I am sensative to fat in my stomach area and anytime I bulk that area also grows. I'm looking for a product that will help burn fat in a specific area without losing muscle in other areas. Off the top of my head, I can think of recomp SARMs like s4. Also, I heard of a product called yohinflame or whatever but I don't trust it yet. What do you guys think?

The only thing i've heard of for spot fat reduction is Injectable Helios which is clen and yohimbe.

Cannot comment on effectiveness though.

Diet and hard work is key bro, however forma stanzol from Mr supps works very well as a topical fat burner and really tightens you up, really brings the abs out for beach season. I suggest you have quick a look at it ;)

Diet and hard work is key bro, however forma stanzol from Mr supps works very well as a topical fat burner and really tightens you up, really brings the abs out for beach season. I suggest you have quick a look at it ;)

Should forma be used in PCT?

Ahh bullsh!t buddy.

It's an AI, which is going pull all the water out of your body and make u think ur leaner.

It's a great AI, it's just not a fat burner.

Ahh bullsh!t buddy.

It's an AI, which is going pull all the water out of your body and make u think ur leaner.

Spot reduction is not possible unless you're getting cosmetic surgery to have it removed (lipo suction). Otherwise, you will have to just maintain a clean diet, train regularly, supplement properly, and work on lowering your overall body fat percentage as a whole and working on developing the muscles in the areas you are trying to improve the aesthetics of.

Should forma be used in PCT?

yes its fine and is designed for pct bro, just follow the instructions and there's no problem. if you sat in a bath of it for a week it could possibly be minutely suppressive, but still at a fraction of the level of suppression these sarms which are currently ran will add.

Ahh bullsh!t buddy.

The horse chestnut seed extract in it will pull water directly out of the area you apply it to and push this water into the muscles. So you get an instant drying effect too. However you are correct it is not a fat burner. But for a quick fix it works awesome and for an Ai lol. I used to run it on my arms, chest, abs everything I wanted to look tighter before I went somewhere like the beach or whateva. I was not only the designer but a huge client lmao.

Spot reduction is not possible unless you're getting cosmetic surgery to have it removed (lipo suction). Otherwise, you will have to just maintain a clean diet, train regularly, supplement properly, and work on lowering your overall body fat percentage as a whole and working on developing the muscles in the areas you are trying to improve the aesthetics of.

I'm agreeing with u.

Spot reduction is impossible. U can only do total body which, sooner or later will get the few spots u want gone.

I know this thread is older, but I wanted to update it with a new drug that actually DOES remove fat from specific areas. ATX-101 is an injection that will cause the body to remove the fat from the area around the injection site - and it to be used for removing double chins once approved by the FDA.

ATX-101 - Kythera Biopharmaceuticals

It is sodium deoxycholate in solution. According to This Paper:

Deoxycholate injected into fat tissue degrades fat cells via a cytolytic mechanism. Because deoxycholate injected into fat is rapidly inactivated by exposure to protein and then rapidly returns to the intestinal contents, its effects are spatially contained. As a result of this attenuation effect that confers clinical safety, fat removal typically require 4 ***8211; 6 sessions.
Treatment with ATX-101 is expected to significantly reduce the size of or eliminate lipomas and provide an effective non-surgical, minimally invasive treatment option for patients.

i belive cjc has the same effect as said new peptide. and if i remember correctly russianstar has said the same.
altho its very miniscul. diet is key.

I know this thread is older, but I wanted to update it with a new drug that actually DOES remove fat from specific areas. ATX-101 is an injection that will cause the body to remove the fat from the area around the injection site - and it to be used for removing double chins once approved by the FDA.

ATX-101 - Kythera Biopharmaceuticals

It is sodium deoxycholate in solution. According to This Paper:
Has anyone around here given this a go?

Back