What is it with you Canadians?!!!!! Seriously

you boys are so funny!! quick to request the pics.... maybe i'm looking in the wrong spots, but.... i dont see any of those requesting! anti-up mtha fka's tee hee:tounge2:

Oh u like pics?... Me too babe(and not of these guys). Only I prefer to keep them PRIVATE, for allllll the right reasons.
:kiss:

:agreed:

And you missed them cause sniggs does have pics

Last edited:
you boys are so funny!! quick to request the pics.... maybe i'm looking in the wrong spots, but.... i dont see any of those requesting! anti-up mtha fka's tee hee:tounge2:

damn, all the other girls just throw em up, no questions asked.

you must be edumacted.

thats fine, im still satisfied with Mrs Ps progress pics.....

:chimney:

this comment is worthless without pictures. in fact, this whole thread is worthless without pics. let's see some women you guys are personally friends with that are so fucking hot. otherwise, USA wins.

just curious how one is able to access their profile? i would post pics, but i don't think my account has been approved yet or something as i cannot even view my own profile...

thanks!

just curious how one is able to access their profile? i would post pics, but i don't think my account has been approved yet or something as i cannot even view my own profile...

thanks!

I'm thinking you need more posts...not sure why this is...weeds out the spammers!?

no clue...

thanks!

Yeap, jimbo is right, you need to up your post count, need to have 50 posts or more to access it.

I dont mean to rain on the parade but I just looked on Canadian singles site and they kinda look like Saskwatch.
I am leary of women that I cant bench press!

So perhaps you have some pictures of these fine lookin women of the north that you are referring to?????

I dont mean to rain on the parade but I just looked on Canadian singles site and they kinda look like Saskwatch.
I am leary of women that I cant bench press!

So perhaps you have some pictures of these fine lookin women of the north that you are referring to?????

Sasquatch lives up here...careful if you come up this way...

Back