What is spot on post cycle therapy (pct) for 6wk's 30mg/day dbol only cycle?,wanna keep as much as poss.

eyeothetiger

What is spot on pct for 6wk's 30mg/day dbol only cycle?,wanna keep as much as poss.

Hi,looking for educated answers on what my post cycle therapy (pct) should be for my dbol only cycle of 6 weeks@30mg/day which I am soon to finish.I already have good idea but everyone has different ideas but need good clear answer to help me keep as much of gains as poss,at mo on week 5 that is 22lbs.

Thanks in advance for any help as always.

just plan on losing 21-22lbs now...They call it water weight.

Got idea for you,GET LOST MATE,you guys who just wanna flame people do me head in.Forums are meant to be about knowledge and sharing it,not acting like you're standing on top of a castle and everyone's below you.
Maybe if guys like you were to offer advice,constructive advice more newbies wouldn't mess up or risk damage,how can people ask for advice when you're so sarcastic.
Next time you wanna ridicule someone or talk to them like they're stupid,pick someone else,people like you dont bother people like me,you make us stronger,ccchhhheeerrrriiiiiooooo :)))))))).

Actually kiddo...i wasn't being sarcastic. You need to plan on losing all your gains and doing a proper post cycle therapy (pct) to prevent from further loss due to lack of natural test production. If you did any proper research before your five weeks of dbol, you would already know this. What's more sad is you don't even have a post cycle therapy (pct) planned and it should be starting next week.

You telling me to get lost for offering sound advice is pretty poor, especially with your new membership. I would not be surprised to see you banned.

Actually kiddo...i wasn't being sarcastic. You need to plan on losing all your gains and doing a proper post cycle therapy (pct) to prevent from further loss due to lack of natural test production. If you did any proper research before your five weeks of dbol, you would already know this. What's more sad is you don't even have a post cycle therapy (pct) planned and it should be starting next week.

You telling me to get lost for offering sound advice is pretty poor, especially with your new membership. I would not be surprised to see you banned.

Yep it is still amazing.I do it, I lost it and I have boobs.How did that happen again.....If only people would listen the world would be less interesting ....

Aztech is telling the truth, most of the dbol gains are water, proper post cycle therapy (pct) wont help keep alot ofgains in your case because you shouldnt have started this cycle in the first place.

PCT is required though to recover faster and hopefully keep those couple of pounds of lean muscle under the water weight.

Got idea for you,GET LOST MATE,you guys who just wanna flame people do me head in.Forums are meant to be about knowledge and sharing it,not acting like you're standing on top of a castle and everyone's below you.

The only "flaming" I see is by you, which by the way is NOT allowed.

Aztech your first reply offered nothing but ridiculing,I asked what was best post cycle therapy (pct) for my cycle,how did that answer help??.

If you know answer why didn't you respond with it?.

Stonecold I wasn't flaming and didn't mean for it to come cross like that but there was just no need for those first two responses.

I believe you treat others like you would want to be treated and I am very reasonable guy.

I do have post cycle therapy (pct) planned,but have few different plans as everybody gives different advice.Aim of thread was to get my post cycle therapy (pct) clear and at it's best hence my question.
Thank you for constructive answers anyway guys,means alot.

50mg/d clomid for four weeks.
or
40mg/d nolva for 1st two weeks and 20mg/d for next two weeks.

Pretty typical post cycle therapy (pct) other than Clomid is not 100mg which I think is too much.

50mg/d clomid for four weeks.
or
40mg/d nolva for 1st two weeks and 20mg/d for next two weeks.

Pretty typical post cycle therapy (pct) other than Clomid is not 100mg which I think is too much.

Just the Nolva will be fine imo.

Out of interest, just what did you have planned for your PCT?

You guys are funny i bet all of you saying you will lose everything from a d-bol only cycle have never even done one for them self you are just spiting out information you have hear from the next guy...I have personaly run two d-bol only cycles, the first one i hained 18lbs and kept 12 the second one i gained 15 lbs and kept 10...so are they the most effective cycle??? no, probably not but they are still steroids and for the less experienced user will still yeild ok results.

Your best bet is to raise you cal intake a bit keep traing heavy and use nova as follows,

Week 1 40mg/ed
week 2 20mg/ed
week 3 20mg/ed

Throw in a natural test booster and some creatine and you will be fine, when you ready for an more advanced cycle let is know.

Mass

Really i added muscle from that cycle. You will gain water weight for sure but you will add mass as well.

Well I dont now.I have never seen any one make gains on that cycle at that dosage for that length of time that was worth writing home about. If you said you made gains I will believe you everybody's different.There are alot of variables too.

i personally know three people who have done the short dbol cycles...got big, strong and what not and lost nearly everything afterwards. all people are different, yes...but from what i've seen, it's not worth doing.

i think it's a myth that you'll lose all gains tbh.

any lean muscle mass gained should be able to be kept with good nutrition and training.

a typical 3 week nolva and or clomid therapy should suffice.

Back