what is the best/easiest country to get AAS?

bigboy987

a friend of mine wanted to take a trip somewhere...I told him I knew who to ask. I was thinking Mexico since its close but whereabout is best? Does anyone know if theyre sold in OTC in London?? Canada? If not whats closest, whats the easiest and cheapest and has most availability? Basically lost his source and he's willing to make a trip to get things going.

HELP!

I was in Mexico last December (Ixtapa)..on holidays, and looking too buy some juice. I went to 6 different pharmacys, and the only thing I could get was Deca(OTC),Clomid (OTC)-THE Deca came pre-loaded... Steroids is banned in lots of places in Mexico. TJANA-is huge for the gear, but be very careful--there are doctors offices selling percriptions for $$$$$$$, you can get anything..(but are they fakes) ?????

thailand huh? how much is that flight? LOL

another ? did you ship your stuff back or bring it with you? how if you did? do you need to show a script if they search your things and they find it?? couldnt imagine that would be good LOL

i would also be scared of the quality of stuffs from mexico/china/thailand.. you never know what they do there..

IMO, greece and turkey are number ones.

Last edited:
well after reading this thread all those avenues will be cut off. Guy do this through IM would ya?

Thailand, flights may be expensive but its SO cheap to live out there so you can have a long holiday for near nothin. Gear is cheap.

Greece, Turkey and Eygpt are closer, flights may be cheaper.

No OTC stuff in London.

i would also be scared of the quality of stuffs from mexico/china/thailand.. you never know what they do there..

IMO, greece and turkey are number ones.

I live in the UK and you can't get any AAS's OTC here. From what I have heard, Greece would be my first choice. I believe in Athens you can pick stuff up OTC. Norma Hellas make test-e which is readily available over there, and some DECA I think. I don't know about Turkey though.

All I can say is I have had NO PROBLEMS with the quality when buying OTC .. been fantastic - as long as its from a reputable lab of course. Cheap, high quality product, walk around with it in your hand in the middle of the street past the police without a worry ... what more can you want? I cant wait to do it again ... not long now ... !!

From what i'm reading Greece, Turkey, and i know Iran are pretty good. Anybody know about Bulgaria, Romania? and other parts of the Slavic Regions?

Back