What is the best fast food to eat?

Gsr21

I everyone ,trying to get my summer body back , I have 2 jobs now .and find it hard to eat healthy any one know of any places to eat in the run that are good or you besides subway kind if getting sick of it

Chick-fil-a is a favorite of mine. Along with arbys. No fries though unless I'm cheating on a serious bulker.

chicken sandwhich (-the bun) and potato

Oh god, you just spent $8 for a tiny piece of chicken and a potato...

Maybe I'm overly self-concious because my buddies made fun of everything and everybody growing up, but I couldn't be seen in public taking the bun off a hamburger and eating the patty / chicken whatever

prep meals, thats that, rule.of.thumb tho if u honestly do not have the.time, at all ur best bet, is to go.to wendys get grilled.chicken take.off the bun, a deli.order grilled chicken, n if u cant get neither do pizza, carbs, fat,protein

chicken, yams and veg in tupperware

This guy. i spend every sunday night prepping my meals for the week in tupperware. It can get tiredsome, but worth it in the long run instead of running to the closet store and grabbing those chocolate protein bars or deli made chicken sammich made by elenor in the back who is about 75 with hair falling out and smoking a cigarette for $7.99.

but in all seriously, if you have to eat fast too, throw mini carrots and pieces of chicken breast in a container which should be easy to eat while driving or whatever.

Sometimes when I am on the run I may go to a local Mexican food place. Orde ready in 5 to 10 mins. Chicken tacos gluten free with black beans and brown rice with advocados.

You're going to have to learn and be willing to start pre-pearing meals... If not, this game ain't for you buddy

^ Best answer right here. Every 3 days I prepare food ahead of time. I'm a single parent 3 kids 2 jobs and I make time. You will (NEVER) have the results you want without proper nutrition it is literally 80% of the game.

^ Best answer right here. Every 3 days I prepare food ahead of time. I'm a single parent 3 kids 2 jobs and I make time. You will (NEVER) have the results you want without proper nutrition it is literally 80% of the game.

For bodybuilding I absolutely agree (and this is my pursuit, as well)

It seems like strength / powerlifting athletes don't have to be quite as careful, as long as they're getting their minimum caloric requirement and prescribed amount of protein / fats, the fluctuation of +/- a few percent bodyfat from ~slightly~ over eating isn't a huge concern.

Just my opinion though.

I like to eat pizza in fast food. This is my most favorite fast food item. I just want to say one thing that food play an important role in our daily life so it is important to add healthy food in diet. For more information join my boot camp today.
pinterest.com/brienshamp1/san-carlos-boot-camp/

Last edited:
I agree, if I was to go to powerlifting my diet would become anything and everything and would only bother counting my protein and my mg to make sure I was getting enough in.

subway is not healthy, only the fresh veggies, which contain 0 protein are good for you. meat is all jacked full of sodium and preservatives.

Subway sucks IMO. I do not trust their faux chicken breasts. They are obviously a processed meat product. I have to wonder if the stated nutritional value is accurate.

Back