Has this ever happened to you?

dayhawk

So I started doing T400 at 800mg about two months ago but started getting really bad heart pains and I decided that my body probably can't handle high doses anymore so I lowered it to 400mg a week.

Everything was going great until about the past week or so I noticed a drastic drop in libido.

Typically over the years, even at 400 a week I was hard like a rock at the drop of a hat, but not anymore. I feel kind of normalish, like I would off cycle.

Also, I'm starting to get sore after workouts for longer this past week or so, like as long as I would be off cycle. Typically on cycle I recover extremely fast.

Maybe try taking it back up to 800 and hope the heart pains don't come back?

So I started doing T400 at 800mg about two months ago but started getting really bad heart pains and I decided that my body probably can't handle high doses anymore so I lowered it to 400mg a week.

Everything was going great until about the past week or so I noticed a drastic drop in libido.

Typically over the years, even at 400 a week I was hard like a rock at the drop of a hat, but not anymore. I feel kind of normalish, like I would off cycle.

Also, I'm starting to get sore after workouts for longer this past week or so, like as long as I would be off cycle. Typically on cycle I recover extremely fast.

Brother, I suggest you get your heart checked first thing. :)

why the heck did you start pinning 800mg to start with? who does that?
whats your cycle history?
whats your age?
ANSWER US BRO.

nope and i hope it never does.

Op you need to get your heart checked and also to come back here and share how you are and if you did get a cardio exam done.
hope your doing better and that the heart pains have subsidded.

op is no longer around here. sad to see that he did not do his homework before starting such a large dosage of testosterone.

Whart is this your using and why?

Back