TestE/testP blend question

ghost22

Hey fellas

So my gear came in. I got everything at hand. This will be my second cycle. First one was testE 500mgs/week. It went well! Already recovered with bloodwork at hand. Ready to start second cycle. Im 33 years old 185lbs at 5.7 in height. 15%bf. looking to gain a few lbs but leaning more towards strength. Motivation is a football game coming up in May and would like to be at optimum performance lol.

The gear I have now is a 10mL vial of 250testE/100mg testP blend. Aanother 2 10mL vials of 300mg testE.

My question...if I wanted to use the blend to frontload, would pinning the 350mg twice per week for 5 weeks be suffice? After 5 weeks Id run another 9 weeks at 500mg/week testE.

Thanks!

Last edited:
Why do you want to frontload? personally i dont like mixing my tests, id rather do one and stick with it so i can dial into my ai faster, of which you have mentioned none in your upcoming cycle. what else is in this cycle, what about hcg, which ai will you use and what dosages, what does your pct look like?

Id like to frontload to reach peak levels quicker. Thought the prop would aid in doing that. As far as AI I have Arimidex. Will use at 0.25mg eod and I have Nolva and Clomid for after cycle.
Not using hcg for this cycle.

Id like to frontload to reach peak levels quicker. Thought the prop would aid in doing that. As far as AI I have Arimidex. Will use at 0.25mg eod and I have Nolva and Clomid for after cycle.
Not using hcg for this cycle.

I just saw a thread around here where a member is doing a HCG frontload followed by nolva and clomid but cant find it here damn it. when i do ill post the link to it.

I'm an HCG believer. All cycle if possible but definitely before PCT drugs arrive. Have the engine warm when the gas pedal is pushed ya know!

some run all cycle.
Some run huge doses to fire them up.

Blending seems like an invidivual experience. How the esters overlap and dosages is beyond me. Have to find the graph maker. There is another member doing something like a prop kickstart and finish for a very short window to start PCT. If you can dial it in, its gives a couple weeks at higher levels than a ramp up and bleed down. Test P instead of an oral start basically right?

Log fo sho!!! We need more logs. . . . Well I do. Haha

Last edited:
Why do you want to frontload? personally i dont like mixing my tests, id rather do one and stick with it so i can dial into my ai faster, of which you have mentioned none in your upcoming cycle. what else is in this cycle, what about hcg, which ai will you use and what dosages, what does your pct look like?

Would this possibly need front loading the AI? A weird curve to the point of 500mg wk?

A more stable blood level front load would be 3x the dose first injection, 2x the dose second and then continue as usual.

It was going great up until Monday. I tore my ACL during a football practice. All kinds of mixed emotions at the moment

It was going great up until Monday. I tore my ACL during a football practice. All kinds of mixed emotions at the moment

oh no man, so sorry to hear that. and in the start of a cycle. I saw someone else here tore a muscle in their leg in the middle of their cycle too.
Be sure to think it through well and ask us bros here anything you need to get better.

I had started a thread on opinions on what to do. It might have been the one that you saw. I decided to keep going. Im going to keep at it but differently I suppose. Week 4 when all the magic starts happening. I wont give up!

I had started a thread on opinions on what to do. It might have been the one that you saw. I decided to keep going. Im going to keep at it but differently I suppose. Week 4 when all the magic starts happening. I wont give up!

hows your recovery going, and are you quiting your cycle?

Man the recovery is brutal. Knee swelling and pain are up there. All types of physical therapy being done. I started to do upper body while sitting on a bench 3 days post op. My blood levels showed >1500 so I***8217;ll keep at it. Motivation isn***8217;t down but sometimes throughout the day I get a bit emotional due to my active lifestyle down the drain for now. I***8217;m off from work at the moment for 3 weeks. Cabin fever has set in at home as well. I***8217;m walking about 0.2 miles everywhere I have to go around the house lol.

Back