TestE/testP blend question

Its going good actually! Im gaining decent upper body size especially in the shoulder area. I have downed the carbs in my diet but keeping the protein a bit higher. Was at 180 and currently weighing in at 188 still coasting around 13-14 BF. Im hitting everything upper body. Ive even managed to put in some type of hiit cardio but sitting haha. Seated Kettle bell cleans and battle ropes lol. Have to get creative man. Its going to be a lengthy recovery.

I***8217;ve been running test p and test e 700mg ew combined. I pin one cc of prop 100mg and one cc of enanthate 250mg combined twice a week. I feel great and I take .5 mg of adex on pin days. Just a little over a week ago I dropped the enanthate and I***8217;m just pinning prop now. At the moment I***8217;m running 400 mg of prop ew and 50mg ed of Anapolon.

I***8217;ve been running test p and test e 700mg ew combined. I pin one cc of prop 100mg and one cc of enanthate 250mg combined twice a week. I feel great and I take .5 mg of adex on pin days. Just a little over a week ago I dropped the enanthate and I***8217;m just pinning prop now. At the moment I***8217;m running 400 mg of prop ew and 50mg ed of Anapolon.

OP, sorry to hear of your injury. Best wishes on your recovery.

I will tell you guys two of my best cycles a few years ago was just Test, "E" and "P". I was doing an unconventional cycle...hey you know us old Bi-Polar people who periodically get outside the perimeters.. lol :insane:

I do not like the blends. I Ike to control my esters and timing. See below

So front loading and Blends.

WK 1-3 750 "E" ( 3x250mg M,W,F)
WK 1-2 100mg "P" ED

Somewhere about wk 8 or 9 for one week kick 100mg Test "P" EOD

wK 4-10 Test "E" 1000mg (1g)

wk 11- 16 Test "E 500 (250 x 2)
Wk 12 or 13 another week run of Test "P"

The second time I'm not sure how long I ran it... somewhere 18 + weeks

Getting even up in age, not like my youth , i had some real good gains.

NOTE: To the newbies
, I don't recommend anyone follow this ^^ cycle. Only if you have many years under your belt. True is that yeah it's only test guys but at that dose it can and probably will give you many unwanted sides. If you are new you will not be able to discern them. Getting your AI tweaked will be a combination of BW , maybe more then usual, and you knowing your body on AAS

OMM

PS: the first time ^^^^ I did put on a bit of water weight. If you knew me and know what you are looking at. The second was very good.

Last edited:
Back