What is the ultimate mass building cyclr(bulking)

dieselpowered84

I am ready to start again in january just wondering what would be the ultimate (somewhat affordable) bulking cycle. And the best way to keep the gains....thanks

HGH, Slin, Test :) There goes ur wallet... but if You do just want just steroids. I would say jumpstart with either Dbol or Anadrol. OF COURSE run test since its the best neway. Then take Tren with it...

I am a big tren lover and believe it is hands down the strongest steroid, but i don't like it for bulking. Tren gives you awesome gains and makes you look ridiculously ripped and shiet, but the gains and the look are really hard to hold onto during and after post cycle therapy (pct). In my opinion for 2 major reasons. First off it shuts you down really hard and it is difficult to get your natty test back up and running quickly to keep a lot of your gains...secondly and this is a mental thing... tren makes you so damn strong that when you come off you wind up really depressed at how much your poundages go down that it is like trying to workout after being kicked in the balls. The aggression is no longer there, the way it makes use of protein synthesis is no longer there, you wind up losing that hard as steel shredded look you had and it all equals a loss of the gains you had. I find it a lot easier to end a prop cycle and transition into post cycle therapy (pct). So I wld go with an Anadrol kick start and just prop at a nice dosage. I have made it through post cycle therapy (pct) with this type of bulking cycle and lost as few as 5lbs. I did however use slin during the cycle and during post cycle therapy (pct) which I am sure helped.

i think the mistake a lot of newbies make is they do a bulking cycle but don't get enough calories. this has been my mistake in the past.

something very effective that is also affordable is test and dbol, and if you want slin is also a nice addition.

Dbol, test, eq, winni -------- hands down, expensive tho!
alot food
sex
and heavy weights.... nothing beats it :afro:

Last edited:
hey new guy!

i'm surprised people here are recommending insulin, it's potentially very dangerous.

if i were you i'd save it for later if you need to take things to another level. if you are considering it make sure you do your homework first!

cool great info, what exactly does slin do and what are the dosages? and why so dangerous? as far as the tren is that the case with everybody....losing all the gains?
thanks guys

TEST CYP/ENAN - DECA - DBOL/ANAVAR is the best bulk cycle for people with less than or around 5 cycles.

I wouldn't get into slin/hgh/igf-1 until you've exhausted all other opportunities.

dieselpowered84 said:
cool great info, what exactly does slin do and what are the dosages? and why so dangerous? as far as the tren is that the case with everybody....losing all the gains?
thanks guys

The reason slin is so dangerous is if you make a big enough mistake you could wind up dead. I once shot my insulin, drank my post workout shake with the right amount of protein and just enough carbs to keep me from going hypo for an hour and then made the mistake of sitting down in my recliner chair and falling asleep. I awoke an hour and a half later in an insulin induced stupor having missed my next feeding by a half hour and I was hypo.. shaking, dizzy, disoriented... I could not figure out why i felt like i did. I was in such a haze that I didn't remember taking the insulin right away. I finally made it to the fridge and downed a bunch of OJ and a candy bar. Scared the shit out of me.. needless to say i no longer get comfy after taking insulin for at least 3 hours.

HeartofaLeo said:
So what you wre sayin earlier is that Tren is not that effective in the LONG run Topvega?

as far as for me it wasn't. Others might have had better success. I just feel that tren sets the bar so high as far as morphing and sculpting your body that you ultimately wind up disappointed when you discontinue usage and go thru post cycle therapy (pct). I am sure i kept some muscle but tren is a lean builder so gains are not that high to start with.

Back