what is wrong with my body?!

Suicidal

I have just started PCT of clomid and nolva and I have big problems

it feels like I don't have a dick. I feel like a little bitch. I can't work out nor get an erection. I just can't get an erection no matter what, sometimes it feels like I don't have a penis. I also have 0 libido and I am very lethargic. I can't go to the gym. I also have extreme insomnia and sleep problems

what is wrong with my body?! how do I fix this?!

More Info would be Helpful.

Your Current Stats ~ Age/Height/Weight/approx Body Fat Percent.

What did your Cycle consist of and how long was it.
What Ancillaries did you run with your Cycle.

Now that you are in PCT ~ what are the Dosages of the Clomid and Nolvadex, and are you taking any Prescription or Over-the-Counter Meds......................... JP
P.S.
A Let Down in Libido can happen while in PCT ~ but usually Not that Severe ~ though it varies with the Individual.

honestly, i'm not liking the new username too much because it leaves no room for imagination. it's too direct and to the point. unforgivin and FML were funny because you would respond to your own threads. 2pacshaq was alright, you could have done better with that one.

i'll send you $100 if you post a picture of your face

the pattern is the same. Guy comes out of nowhere and bellyaches that his life is a disaster due to his current oral only cycle or irresponsible use of orals.
first thing we need is bloodworks. with that we can move on.

We NEED MORE INFO ~ like I already posted above.

We are Good, but NOT MIND-READERS........................................ JP

age is 20

I've been on a Test E cycle for 6 months at 400 mg pr week, but I have decided to stop. I have some problems atm and I have to stop steroids now. I don't know when I can start again and I want to fully recover with PCT, is this possible?

any way to fix my problems?! not being to sleep or work out or get an erection is absolutely terrible

I just love all you guys. Lol

Op......give us labs or run a pct or go to a doc or stay on test.....or.....tell us the truth.

You should have scrambled the letters to suicidal and let us figure out over time that we have been had. Lol
Scudiali.......discuali.......ladicius

age is 20

I've been on a Test E cycle for 6 months at 400 mg pr week, but I have decided to stop. I have some problems atm and I have to stop steroids now. I don't know when I can start again and I want to fully recover with PCT, is this possible?

any way to fix my problems?! not being to sleep or work out or get an erection is absolutely terrible
how do you feel

age is 20

I am Not going to Belabor the point, but you do know, or should know that you are Much Too Young to be doing AAS.

Now as far as your ongoing problem.
Sounds like you haven't been running an AI or Aromatase Inhibitor.
So your Estrogen is Sky High, and this is causing All your Problems.

Too much Estrogen will give you all the Side Effects that you have mentioned.

So you have 2 Choices, either get on an AI and do some Bloodwork.
Or do your Post Cycle Therapy with some Clomid and Nolvadex, and chalk this up to Experience.

Then take a Long Break and try this again when you turn 25.............................................. JP

bro, bro bro, your too young to be gearing up man. but that is all water over the damn now.
Look forward here to seeing your bloodworks, so how do you feel right now? sleep much? can you get your penis up and keep it up?
hows your chest looking there?

Listen we get some people like you and we play along for a while to see what other crazy shit you can come up with..Then the claim and Q's what is wrong with my body, over and over.

If you even are real, we addressed the problem. You have been told it is your Estrogen and you don't get BW to see for yourself.

!. Too young
2. Do your PCT and do No More
4. Start reading and get education
5. Keep training and eating a good diet.

Stop the bullish. Answer member's Q's or stop posting the crap..... IMOP

OMM

bro, bro bro, your too young to be gearing up man. But that is all water over the damn now.
Look forward here to seeing your bloodworks, so how do you feel right now? Sleep much? Can you get your penis up and keep it up?
Hows your chest looking there?

HAHAH here we go again

Back