What Lab do you stick behind? HELP PLEASE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Axio is good stuff but me personally there is nothing better then using human grade pharmacutical gear ..id pay more for human uses pharm then quality ug gear anyday ...the feeling of having no worries is priceless

click on the link in my sig, you guys will like the sight it has lots of info w/ the current axio situation. and BOS has alot about Axio too, and Anthont Roberts blog, so check it out and make your own decisions. i've had Axio gear and some has been good and some off. but do some searching on those sights i mentioned and see what your opinion is....it's fning crap shoot out there right know so who knows

Geneza is good gear! i have gained 16lbs so far with 2 weeks left! i have also used Organon, that is also good but i only used there Deca!

Their Var/Clen is working really well for me - mates have had good results oral wise too
What have you tried?
I have yet to try Wildcat, but I have some sust, deca and tbol on it's way. My first cycle I used IP China's Deca and Test E as well as Omnadren 250 Sust and then BD Dbol. I got great results from those brands, but can't seem to find any of them especially IP China.

I have yet to try Wildcat, but I have some sust, deca and tbol on it's way. My first cycle I used IP China's Deca and Test E as well as Omnadren 250 Sust and then BD Dbol. I got great results from those brands, but can't seem to find any of them especially IP China.

Also if you want a quality brand then you should go with 0318 Labs.....NOT!!! Their gear is really bad!!!

What did you try from 0318?

I am on 0318 labs test e and everyone I know thinks I'm taking steroids. Would never admit it, but the gains are getting hard to explain, complete transformation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back