what lab supplies required, test & tren?

Brewing about 70 ml. First time.
I need to get supplies, is there a sticky for this? I'll look there then.

Test C, Test D, Tren E.

List includes:

BA,BB,GSO,
EO(?),
Whatman GD/X Syringe Filters 0.45m,
Syringes: 10 ml,
funnel,
beaker: 100 ml,
50 ml graduated cylinder,
50ml and 20ml sealed sterile vials,

...anything I'm forgeting?
Thank you.

You don't need the EO. The funnel isn't of much use I don't think, since the vials are already sealed.

I went with bottle top filtration. So much easier than syringe filters, but a little more up front cost.

You don't need a graduated cylinder.

Get the grape seed oil from the grocery.

Not sure if you'll need a scale or not.

C18H22O2 said:
Brewing about 70 ml. First time.
I need to get supplies, is there a sticky for this? I'll look there then.

Test C, Test D, Tren E.

List includes:

BA,BB,GSO,
EO(?),
Whatman GD/X Syringe Filters 0.45m,
Syringes: 10 ml,
funnel,
beaker: 100 ml,
50 ml graduated cylinder,
50ml and 20ml sealed sterile vials,

...anything I'm forgeting?
Thank you.
PM me I wil get you to the real people Mate.

Huh?

All you need really is something to mix and heat in (I use a small pot on the stove). A few vials to put the gear into. A filter setup, whether it be syringe or bench-top. and the following solvents: Oil (walnut is awesome), BA, and BB. Mix it all up in the pot, heat a bit, filter it all, and put it into the vials.

DougoeFre5h said:
Huh?

All you need really is something to mix and heat in (I use a small pot on the stove). A few vials to put the gear into. A filter setup, whether it be syringe or bench-top. and the following solvents: Oil (walnut is awesome), BA, and BB. Mix it all up in the pot, heat a bit, filter it all, and put it into the vials.

Mate,

you are 100% right, the only difference is I believe in keeping within GMP standards as close as we can as kitchen men. I will not inject a product that I personally have not brewed, I mean USP grade, from the raw hormone, to the solvents, to the oils and vials. I guess I am a anal dick head. I want perfection, Yes I know we all can not afford a clean room, But I try my hardest to create that environment. that is just me. YOU MUST TAKE THIS VERY SERIOUS, JUST BECAUSE ONE FELLOW DOSE NOT GET SICK, THE NEXT MAY.

Got it all except EO and graduated cylinder. Don't need em. Will post results this weekend. May try walnut oil sometime, but have GSO handy so I'm using that.

Here's the plot:

1) 50-60 ml of test at 400 mg/ml (200 test c, 200 test d).

Pullinbig or somebody said blends are a rookie mistake, but I think this will be OK.

My reasoning:
The blend should be painless. 200 mg/ml test cyp doesn't hurt me at all, but I don't think I could make a painless 400 mg test with all cyp, if it would even hold. So this should work fine.

If this works OK, I'll be able to run 800 mg/wk with just one 2cc poke each time.

2) 20-30 ml Tren E @ 300 mg/ml.

I'm tempted to try 400 mg/ml, my reason being that I will always shoot 1 cc of tren along with 1 cc of test. That cuts the tren concentration in half. It shouldn't hurt then, right?

Tren hold at 400? Is it bearable?

BTW, 2/20 for both.

Back