What next?.....Advice for future...

mikeybigboy

Been a while since I was on here,its been just over 2 years since ive dedicated myself to the gym life of 5 days a week 1-2 hours a day.
im quite happy with the changes since speaking to people on here with the advice regards on diet etc.
Though I would still not say my diet is great at all its just good.
But I am happy with my progress nevertheless.
However......
I have 2 cycles under my belt within the 2 years of solid training. (5 years previous on and off).
The 2nd cycle, I did not feel the gains as the 1st . is this normal? im thinking my source was sh**e ,as they where from 2 diff labs.
second was cospharm, anyone had any experience with them?
Also, I am wondering what people would recommend for a 3rd cycle.???....im looking to cut and get more definition and strength gains.i will changing to a more stricter diet also, as ive learned diet for me is at least 80%.

1st cycle
400 test e e.w - 12 weeks.

2nd cycle
500 test c e.w
300 deca e.w - 12 weeks (was going for 14 but cut short due to injury)

im 26, 16 ST.
1 MR bench press 140 k.g
1 MR deadlift 230 k.g
1 MR overhead press 100 k.g
just to give you an idea where im at.......

2 years ago.
View attachment 562261
currently.
View attachment 562262

do u have a before picture? before u did ur first cycle?
i think before u think about ur next cycle u should focus on ur diet and once u have that in to ur normal habit then think about the next cycle.

the first pic is before I did my first cycle.
second is after 2 cycles.
I have improved my diet a lot.
I weighed 17 and half stone before with a 38 inch waste.
now im 16 with 36 inch

I know what I should be eating and what I shouldn't. I just didn't choose to be as strict as I could have. but I have decided now to put my 100% into my diet.
I will end up doing another cycle, just a matter of time, I was just wondering what people would recommend for good lean gains.

I think what fitguy22 is saying that its not all about the AAS cycling and what you should be taking next. Its more about what your diet is to get the lean muscle gains and reduced body fat your looking for

yea, I get what you guys are saying.
and I am aware that 80% comes from the diet that's why I am making sure im going to be on top of my diet.
I was just curious for what people experiences are with different AAS.

Diet 1st - get that bodyfat down - a lot!
Then you can think about cycling...

With that amount of bodyfat - managing estradiol will be a nightmare.

Back